• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon pride klub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • you cant start a club just like that i think you have to bring 10 people to forum.
    also you need to buy the right which are about 3 or 65 dollars, I dont remember anymore.
    you can join my tribe though. Its an invisible thread and you can only see it by dancing right in front of your computer for 24 minutes to the song or Lavender town. it really works!

Years
  • Guess I forgot to add. If you dont do it right Giratina will come and take you to the Distortion world. I see you havent checked back in so yeah...awkward...I guess I should have mentioned it before huh?...oh well, peace!

Quajutsu

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2015
    but how can I kno if you don't specify the proper amounts of money

Years
  • Oh you're still here, good. Phew!

Umm, I am not sure, you have to ask Kecleons. But they keeps changing their colors on forums so its hard to spot them, and they're the only ones who know the exact amounts of money. Idk, try stealing something on forum, you'll find them then for sure!

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Dawg didn't pay the proper amound of moneys. You can guess what happened. Don't worry, dawgs settled it quietly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back