• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^___^'

Nathaniel.

is here
Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2012
    *takes a deep breath*

I actually did not want to make an introduction thread, but seeing how much this forum is popular, I think I need to make one for people to know me. So, let's get started with this, shall we?

As you may have noticed as my username, my name is Nathaniel, but you can call me Nate or Nathan. I was born in a country called Slovenia, and I do not know how to speak the language at all :\ I am currently residing alone in USA, where I go to school and have a part-time job as a DVD-shop assistant owner. I was born on September 12, 1991, making me 18 years old, approaching 19. I play basketball a lot and sometimes like to play soccer. I am very bold, as in I speak my mind and am not afraid to say the truth, at all. I am easy to be friends with and nice to all, but I can be cruel and mean at the same time. ^__^

On to Pokémon: I have been a Pokémon fan for almost 10 years now and I am somehow obsessed with it. I do not watch the anime anymore, since after first and second generation, it got repetitive and stupid. My favorite Pokémon is Charizard and my favorite type is Dark. I played all Pokémon games and am waiting for the release of B&W.

This is probably tl;dr, but read it if you are a little interested. Anyway, this seems like a cool place to stay at and I will be looking to befriend people around here ^__^ So, if you want to be my friend, just ask! Oh, and please give me advice as to what is interesting around here; anything interests me.

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums Nate! I've been a Pokémon fan for around 10 years too! If you want to be friends, then just drop by my profile and say hello!

FireAura

Burning Aura
    Years
  • Welcome to Pokecommunity!
    Make sure you read the rules, it's easy to get infractions when you're new (I speak from experience)
    ^__^

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I really like the name Nathaniel xD Anyways, your introduction is somehow long, but I read it anyways; I like to read interesting ones. I also play soccer, but I hate basketball. I do not watch anime as well, for it's becoming boring and the same. I hope you find something interesting around the forums and drop me a VM if you ever want to chat.

Nathaniel.

is here
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2012
    Thanks you for the welcome, guys. Haha, I read the rules clearly when I first joined.

Back