• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
  • the newer cloud white doesnt have freeze at the beginning or after you gave the parcel to oak, And yes it has good graphics and new battle background with HG/SS music.
    AWESOME!!! + new region

Battle background aren't totally done but it will be done in the future for sure.
    Yes, the graphics have been update and my mapper (ledxil) an d me we continue on adding better graphism to the game.
    About the HG/SS music it's a patch from gogojjtech so it's uncomplete for the moment.

The error with oak have been fixed a long time ago ^^

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    Battle background aren't totally done but it will be done in the future for sure.
    Yes, the graphics have been update and my mapper (ledxil) an d me we continue on adding better graphism to the game.
    About the HG/SS music it's a patch from gogojjtech so it's uncomplete for the moment.

The error with oak have been fixed a long time ago ^^

thanks man! much awaited.
    i'm gonna play this right away

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS :

And The new region for the sidequest will be :

johto_map1.png

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • im having troubles patching the game to a fire red rom
    You have a little tutorial in my first post and I'm sure you can found a lot of tutorial about this.
    Moreover, if you send me what is the problem or your error I can help you.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    You have a little tutorial in my first post and I'm sure you can found a lot of tutorial about this.
    Moreover, if you send me what is the problem or your error I can help you.

keeps telling my failed checksum error and i expanded it but still wont patch maybe you can give me a link to the rom you used though message

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2016
    Really nice hack and I am enjoying it so far! By the way you say that we have to save before the last battle in Mangan (before the castle of the emperor). While playing the game does it say that we have save or we have to figure it out by our selves?
    I am pretty sure while playing the game I might miss this part and not save like me and others that will just patch the game and start playing right away.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Really nice hack and I am enjoying it so far! By the way you say that we have to save before the last battle in Mangan (before the castle of the emperor). While playing the game does it say that we have save or we have to figure it out by our selves?
    I am pretty sure while playing the game I might miss this part and not save like me and others that will just patch the game and start playing right away.
    It doesnt' said so save frequently (every 30 min)

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • IMPORTANT INFO :

The poll is now closed! And for the result (without my vote), Johto is the winner!
    However, I understand it was hard to make a choice. So I've take a decision !

>>> The sidequests will take place in Johto AND in some new areas in Johto!

Years
  • I've played this game and reached the 3rd gym and I must say that grinding is quite hard for pokemon like larvitar. So it would be great if you add more trainers to grind or give existing trainers more pokemon. there is a cave above cerulean and I can't enter is that a glitch or something

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • I've played this game and reached the 3rd gym and I must say that grinding is quite hard for pokemon like larvitar. So it would be great if you add more trainers to grind or give existing trainers more pokemon. there is a cave above cerulean and I can't enter is that a glitch or something

A cave in cerulean???? I think you are talking about th cave with a cooltrainer below. If it's right, it's not an error.
    You use larvitar. It's like playing caterpie --' ^^ . Patience, the diffuclty will decrease after the 4th gym and increase for the pokemon league and after.

Years
  • Nah.....I'm not talking about cerulean cave here's a picture
    I can't enter the cave too.

picture.php

comparing the training of a larvitar to a caterpie?????? ur insane man.
    tm's aren't reusable as well.

Years
  • Nah.....I'm not talking about cerulean cave here's a picture
    I can't enter the cave too.

picture.php

comparing the training of a larvitar to a caterpie?????? ur insane man.
    tm's aren't reusable as well.

I saw that cave too before. Download the latest version. That cave isn't there anymore and the tm's are already reuseable. It is worth it though even if grinding is hard for your larvitar. After all, you'll get a very powerful pokemon. Just patience :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2020
    Metagross mega evolves to... Reshiram :D
    Mapping and some characters are bugged, hope you fix these soon

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • is there any way to expand the rom with android ?
    my pc already in service for like 3 weeks

or someone kindly upload it and pm me the link xD
    AGAINST FORUM RULES!!! If you want the rom (not the patch) you can found it on google easily. But it's possible it's not the last version

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Metagross mega evolves to... Reshiram :D
    Mapping and some characters are bugged, hope you fix these soon
    If you don't tell me the name of the map and charactrer I can' fix thee --'
    I've just finish to fixed metagross . The problem will be solved in the next release.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2017
    Is this rom still on-going? I'm offering my help in translating certain parts. :)

Back