• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Grand Tournament OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Ooooh, personal organiser? I always wanted to be a Wizard (the brand, not the sorceror). XP

If we take into account the usual drop out rate of RP-ers, which seems really low with our current cast (good job everymeow *thumbs up), our commitment rate should be above average, added onto the amount of posts that've been posted across the 19 days since the RP started, we're looking pretty good in terms of length. But, whatever the statistics are (meh no good with calculations DX), I'm sure we'll keep going until at least say...Fushia? Cinnabar? Viridian again? :D

Kat's boyfriends?! Mhmm, let's see...there's Fen, I think there's also Pat, and maybe Noah too. o0

And just for the record, Kozue isn't boyfriend material! He's more of a gal pal. XP

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Ooooh, personal organiser? I always wanted to be a Wizard (the brand, not the sorceror). XP

Yes. Now go tell me what I have planned for posting tommorow XD.

If we take into account the usual drop out rate of RP-ers, which seems really low with our current cast (good job everymeow *thumbs up), our commitment rate should be above average, added onto the amount of posts that've been posted across the 19 days since the RP started, we're looking pretty good in terms of length. But, whatever the statistics are (meh no good with calculations DX), I'm sure we'll keep going until at least say...Fushia? Cinnabar? Viridian again? :D

I have a dream, well, a belief, that we shall make it to the end. Let's do so.

Kat's boyfriends?! Mhmm, let's see...there's Fen, I think there's also Pat, and maybe Noah too. o0

What a flexible character. lol.

And just for the record, Kozue isn't boyfriend material! He's more of a gal pal. XP

You will never know how much I laughed at that.

lol you seem awfully interested in Kat's relations. =x

You seem awfully interested in my intrests.

Oni wins.

Degenerate

Immortal
Years
Hm, yeah. I can't imagine what crazy things are going on in that world of yours. :P

My estimate is 4 months max, with all the currently active members still participating.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
xD Why has he been arrested?
Or am I just stupid and missing something? ._.

...It happens a lot.

Trainer Kat

Years
xD No, I typed that wrong. Damn me and my lazy typing.

I meant what did he do that was fraudulent?

Degenerate

Immortal
Years
I dunno. On your sign up sheet, you were going on about Yosami in the personality and history section. Meh, guess it's another name for Noah?

And you can't kill Patrick. I'm gonna do that once I'm through with him.

Lash

Years
Hey people. Like I said in a post here before, sorry for my in activeness. Last RP activity, I was at the Pokemon Center.
So if anyone acknowledged Marcus' existence, could you please notify me by PM? It is a little hard to read all of these RPs and study for school work all at the same time :(

Trainer Kat

Years
Miss Raichu;;
Basically, I would recommend reading yaz's post. xD It's kinda your job to read all previous posts, as daunting as that sounds. You're gonna have to get your Pokemon from Oak as your first post, but you can also make your way to Viridian in that same post.

Years
I have been skimming through them. It's a long process, that's for sure. This is my first time Roleplaying for two years. So bare with me ;3
So Oak is still in Pallet town right? I should be able to make it from their to Viridian in one post, hehe.

Trainer Kat

Years
Yep, he's still in Pallet.

Just make sure you know what's going on<3 Kozue [and maybe yaz] is at the Pokemon center in Viridian, so I'm sure you could meet up with him there. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back