• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON A NEW BEGGINING

mrpwnageisme

I am teh smexyest
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 26, 2008
    ohhh your a OWer ok can you do the hero

Ok guys! i got some new progress got Lavender town soon to be nilo Village (not going in order)

Last edited by a moderator:

mrpwnageisme

I am teh smexyest
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 26, 2008
    This has gone no where if i don't get any support soon I'm going to ask Blazichu to close this

mrpwnageisme

I am teh smexyest
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 26, 2008
    hey mrpwnageisme I know I havent been hacking for a while put now I know how to script kinda.........
    but anyways I know how to script put I dont know how to insert the script so I can become a scripter on your team put someone will have to figure out how to insert it for you k
    example of my work
    Code:
    #org 0x800000
    Lock
    FacePlayer
    Cry 0x0
    WildBattle 0x258 0x10 0x0
    MsgBox Mudkip?
    BoxSet 0x5
    Cry 0x0
    WildBattle 0x258 0x10 0x
    Release
    End

#org 0x
    = Mudkip!!!!!
    Release
    End
    Oh yeah Im using scriptED.....

I can insert it now!!!! can you make me a give pokemon script? diglet level 20 item potion

Hey peoples i'm going to stop mapping and take a break to get ideas and brainstorm

Last edited:

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • Pokemon_A_new_Beggining_by_SWBJACMK.jpg
    here you go man.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • thanks but howd you make the ruby x one?

That wasn't me. That was someone named DemiKid.

It's not dead just yet.

I am really busy, but I still want to help out...I kinda feel bad for the 'flaming' before...

In answer to your first post, I am a spriter / grammar checker.

Maybe you should only give E4 & Gym Leader positions to those who are helping out...then other people might want to get involved?

I know this may be, irrelevent, but that makes sense. I helped out, can I maybe be a gym leader or a member of the E4. I put in a banner. That's helping :nervous:. I'll gladly put one more in with Darkrai if I have to.

If so and you decide this isn't a failure (It's not. Doin' better than mine) I'd like to be grass. If E4:
    Sceptile Lv. 60
    Venasaur Lv. 60
    Meganium Lv. 60
    Shiftry Lv. 50
    Exeggutor Lv. 55
    Victreebell Lv. 57

If Gym Leader (lineup only. Levels are on you):

Grovyle
    Bayleef
    Ivysaur
    Nuzleaf
    Exeggcute
    Weepinbell

So, if you decide to keep it, keep this offer in mind. I'll try to make a sprite myself. Probably not. Please and thank you.

Last edited:

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • I know mrpwnageisme got banned for a while for using my artwork without my permission in a pixel art thread but I got him a script yay!
    Code:
    #org 0x800000
    Lock
    FacePlayer
    MsgBox [PLAYER]: Hey a diglet!
    BoxSet 0x6
    GivePokemon 0x50 0x20 0x0
    Release
    End

Hope this is good!

Back