• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON A NEW BEGGINING

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    I want to be a spriter! I would give you a sample if I could, but I need to post 15 posts or more before I can do that..... But If you really want to see it, just go to this website, minus the spaces. h t t p : / / i 2 0 1 .p h o t o b u c k e t. c o m / a l b u m s / a a 3 0 2 / a s p e n o r a m a / T e e n e e C o m p l e t e - 1 . j p g

Edit: Ummm, By the way, the Pokemon's name is Teenee, and it is a pre-evolution of Eevee. (Aren't I just so witty?) Its just a quick job, and I could do better. But truth be told, its just a modded Eevee with a Delicatty tail.

Yeah, you...well you hardly edited it. To be honest, it just looks like a mutant Eevee. And, well, I can post links, so here's the link to it.

https://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa302/aspenorama/TeeneeComplete-1.jpg

As you can see...well, erm...

Anyway, aren't Faint Brushfire and I on the team? You know, I don't mind if we aren't, it's just that we took the time to offer our help...I am already helping out on three other hacks, so I'm not fussed either way if you do or don't want our help, it's just I'd like you to clarify.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Gah! It wasn't a flame war! It was CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM!!! :/

What exactly is your definition of a 'newb thread' anyway? Are you talking about the people posting in the thread or the actual thread? Well...actually, I was just about to flame you when I realised...

o.O

Maybe you do have a point about the flaming...

EDIT: Oh well, I'll say it anyway. THIS ISN'T A FLAME!!!

But, @ Dark Lakitu: So you want a cameo in a hack from a newb thread? Isn't that a bit hypocritical after criticising the thread?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    ... Can I have a gym slot?

Can i be a bug Gym and have:
    Ledian
    Ariados
    Masquerain
    Yanma
    Scyther

if possible please?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Umm... Levels about... Well, depends on the number. Lv 30's would be fine... As for Event, is there gonna be any forests in the game? I could be there, catching bugs when something happens.

mrpwnageisme

I am teh smexyest
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 26, 2008
    Umm... Levels about... Well, depends on the number. Lv 30's would be fine... As for Event, is there gonna be any forests in the game? I could be there, catching bugs when something happens.

yeah theres dark path and goop forest

Phaits

No longer working on Titanium.
    Years
  • I want to be a gym leader! Gahhhh!!!! *kasplodes* And, that was just a little example of how I could morph to Pokés together. I wouldn't want it to be real.

Anyway, If I can be a leader (Or Elite four)
    these are the pokes~ (Steel type)

Metagross (Metang) LV 45
    Skarmory LV43
    Aggron (Lairon)LV45
    Elite four Pokes~
    Metagross
    Skarmory
    Aggron
    Magnezone
    Steelix
    Metang and Lairon if I am one of the earlier ones.
    And just PM me if you want me to Sprite something.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    ROFL. That made me laugh. I read somewhere earlier you flamed somebody, saying they didn't know how to hack, without actually knowing that, just trying to insult them.

That would be me...

And also, I would of helped map nonetheless after you said that to me, but after reading the thread I changed my mind. You gotta learn to chill, Mrpwnageisme. Seriously. Don't flame people if you don't even know who they are, or what they do. I wish you luck on this hack, but maybe try to be a little more light with people on this thread, or you won't get much of a team. :(

Good luck though.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • hey mrpwnageisme I know I havent been hacking for a while put now I know how to script kinda.........
    but anyways I know how to script put I dont know how to insert the script so I can become a scripter on your team put someone will have to figure out how to insert it for you k
    example of my work
    Code:
    #org 0x800000
    Lock
    FacePlayer
    Cry 0x0
    WildBattle 0x258 0x10 0x0
    MsgBox Mudkip?
    BoxSet 0x5
    Cry 0x0
    WildBattle 0x258 0x10 0x
    Release
    End

#org 0x
    = Mudkip!!!!!
    Release
    End
    Oh yeah Im using scriptED.....

mrpwnageisme

I am teh smexyest
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 26, 2008
    hey mrpwnageisme I know I havent been hacking for a while put now I know how to script kinda.........
    but anyways I know how to script put I dont know how to insert the script so I can become a scripter on your team put someone will have to figure out how to insert it for you k
    example of my work
    Code:
    #org 0x800000
    Lock
    FacePlayer
    Cry 0x0
    WildBattle 0x258 0x10 0x0
    MsgBox Mudkip?
    BoxSet 0x5
    Cry 0x0
    WildBattle 0x258 0x10 0x
    Release
    End

#org 0x
    = Mudkip!!!!!
    Release
    End
    Oh yeah Im using scriptED.....

uhh ok i have no idea about scripted but ok..

Just tell me what I need to sprite, and it shall be done!

can you sprite some random trainers or some pokes like legends

Last edited:

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • Sorry, I might have to drop out, between school, choir, basketball, chess club, anime club, art club, and spriting for fifteen other hacks, I really don't have time to do this, I'm really sorry.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    It's not dead just yet.

I am really busy, but I still want to help out...I kinda feel bad for the 'flaming' before...

In answer to your first post, I am a spriter / grammar checker.

Maybe you should only give E4 & Gym Leader positions to those who are helping out...then other people might want to get involved?

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    If you give me some ideas of what they should look like I MAY be able to do them...but I must warn you, I'm better at Pokemon than I am at trainers.

mrpwnageisme

I am teh smexyest
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 26, 2008
    well I'd like the first gym to look like giovanni but 90 years old
    2nd gym kinda like volkner but a whole new style kinda retro goth
    3rd gym uhh umm uhh i donno

Back