• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Breeding Dratini

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    So I've been breeding in my LeafGreen save, putting Dragon Dance on a lot of pokémon and it got me wondering whether it was possible to use the special Dratini from Dragon's Den in HeartGold, and one of my babies from Kanto, to end up with both Dragon Dance and Extremespeed on a baby Dratini.

I don't think it's possible, as egg moves only pass down from male offspring and you can't get reproduction from putting 2 male pokémon in Daycare. However, Smogon's strategy pokédex for Gen IV features Dragonite sets with both moves on.

Therefore, would anyone care to explain how I would go about this endeavour if it is indeed possible?

Back