• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] FT Purebred Bulbasaurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon Farmer

Boushwa
Years
  • ==========
    FOR TRADE
    ==========

1) a bold, male Bulbasaur in a Moon Ball with the ability Overgrow and egg moves Giga Drain, Grassy Terrain, Ingrain, and Leaf Storm
    IVs: 31/*/31/31/31/31

2) a careful, female Bulbasaur in a Moon Ball with the ability Overgrow and egg moves Giga Drain, Grassy Terrain, Ingrain, and Leaf Storm
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/*

3) a docile, female Bulbasaur in a Moon Ball with the ability Overgrow and egg moves Giga Drain, Grassy Terrain, Ingrain, and Leaf Storm
    IVs: 31/31/*/31/31/31

4) a hardy, male Bulbasaur in a Moon Ball with the ability Overgrow and egg moves Giga Drain, Grassy Terrain, Ingrain, and Leaf Storm
    IVs: */31/31/31/31/31

5) a naive, male Bulbasaur in a Moon Ball with the ability Overgrow and egg moves Giga Drain, Grassy Terrain, Ingrain, and Leaf Storm
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Perfect!)

==========
    DISCLAIMER
    ==========

All Pokemon listed are legitimate, hatched eggs and were bred in Pokemon Ultra Moon using Pokemon caught in-game and Pokemon transferred over from PokeBank. Please be aware, I do use PowerSaves' fast egg-hatching code. Without it, I would not be offering breeding services and I don't think many others would offer it either.

============
    LOOKING FOR
    ============

In return I'm looking for anything awesome, cool, or whacky. I'm not very picky but I will not settle for common trash Pokemon so please at least consider that when making your offer.

Last edited:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Hi there! I'm interested in either one of your female Bulbasaurs (not too fussed about which one).

From the top of my head, I can offer the following in return:
    Moon Ball/Dream Ball Ralts
    Dream Ball Corphish
    Love Ball Mawile
    Love Ball Salandit
    Level Ball Grubbin

Sorry it's late and I can't check my game cart now, but if none of these are suitable, I can write up a bigger list in the morning.

Pokemon Farmer

Boushwa
    Years
  • Hi there! I'm interested in either one of your female Bulbasaurs (not too fussed about which one).

From the top of my head, I can offer the following in return:
    Moon Ball/Dream Ball Ralts
    Dream Ball Corphish
    Love Ball Mawile
    Love Ball Salandit
    Level Ball Grubbin

Sorry it's late and I can't check my game cart now, but if none of these are suitable, I can write up a bigger list in the morning.

Greetings! I'd be interested in your Dream Ball Corphish for one of the female Bulbasaurs. I'll offer up the careful one unless you want the docile one instead. Let me know if so. I'm on the US east coast (Washington DC / EST / UTC-5 timezone). Let's continue this conversation over PM if you don't mind. Since I'm new here, I'd like to be sure I stick to the rules and not muck up the thread with a bunch of back and forth. Thanks!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    I can give you a charmander in a fast ball if you don't want that I can also give you a lure ball piplup or a moon ball froakie and a beast ball treecko

Pokemon Farmer

Boushwa
    Years
  • The bold nature one and my ign is sam and my new friend code is 4828-9691-7186

Thought I might catch you in-game but I don't see you. I'm available for the next few hours. Just let me know if you want to meet up now or at a later time. I'm just watching football so I'll check in every so often to see if you reply.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Thought I might catch you in-game but I don't see you. I'm available for the next few hours. Just let me know if you want to meet up now or at a later time. I'm just watching football so I'll check in every so often to see if you reply.
    watching tv I'll add you now

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back