• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Undefined (PG-14) OOC

New2

<--- Your squishy doom.
Years
  • I apologize, but I'm just wondering: why am I not shown as one of the accepted participants in the intro post? I don't mean to be a jerk, I just sort of want to know. Thanks again for accepting me.

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Oops sorry, was on for like 2 minutes today cause I had to do homework, study then had basketball... Problem solved

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
    Years
  • Hey, I want to join!
    Name: Jason Cornerstone
    Appearance: Jason has black hair, green eyes and white skin. His hair is short and curly. His eyes always show people his ambitions, but itself is unknown. He always wears a white T-shirt and a red fur jacket which he never closes, even during winter. Also, his torn old jeans show something strange of this mysterious guy.
    Bio: Jason is an orphan, but some say his only parent, Dan, got lost in the mines and has been missing for 10 years. His mother was killed by a Zubat, when she was helping her husband by bringing lunch. Today, Jason works as a shop assistant, helping the shopkeeper, Vicky, with her goods.
    Jason couldn't afford for school, so he just works for his living. When the professor looks for some challengers, Jason is eager for his revenge of his mother's death and solve the mystery of his father's dissappearance.
    Hometown: Graterna village
    Starter: Onix

Whew, it's my first time writing an orphan.

Last edited:

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    I'm thinking in a few days or when the entries slow down

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
  • Name: Gene Gryger

Appearance: White short hair, sky blue eyes, x scar on his face. Gene has white short hair that stops at the end of his neck and hangs shoulder to shoulder. His bangs from a X shape covering his eyes. Gene's eyes are a beautiful sky blue that sparkly in the light and during a star light night. He's about 5'7 slim and wears his favorite colors white and black. He wears a black short sleeved jacket and a white shirt under neath. Jet black jeans and black jeans with a white stripe along the rim on the bottom. Gene has a X scar on his face from an accident in his childhood.

Bio: Gene lives with his father and mother in Jungalia town where he lives a happy life. Gene hate's living in the jungle and wants to travel out into the world and become a pokemon master. He's father is a great pokemon trainer traveling with his favorite pokemon absol. Gene envied his father he got to leave but Gene had to stay home until he was ready. His mom stayed at home but would volunteer to help out at the pokemon center. Gene loves pokemon and main goal is to become the greatest trainer ever.

Hometown: Jungalia town

Starter Pokemon: Sycther

please tell me if you want me to fix anything

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Lol reminds me of Dante (looks at avi)
    Accepted

Edit: I'm making another RP if you guys wanna join

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Yeah I'm doing both
    The other one is kinda a prequel and goes in more depth with Snawk Town and Timothy Snawk

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    About Poké gladiators that fight each other for poverty related reasons. Snawk makes money off tickets while he kills off some of the population. The pokemon you get are drafted Snake style

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
    Years
  • Hooray for questions!

Are there any effects on pokemon and humans due to these attacks ,such as Pokemon being overly aggressive, pokemon showing up in odd places, people always on high alert, trauma, etc?

Will we be going city to city with routes in between?

Will we all meet each other in one big place formally?

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    1.) Use your imagination, I like to keep a lot of room for people to imagine in their RP's

2.) yep

3.) yep

Now stop ruining the RP lol

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
    Years
  • lol. I just know a lot of Game Masters who get very in depth before the start. Thank you I'll stop asking questions.:embarrass And to be honest I prefer it your way. :)

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Haha ok, we will start in a few days, like 2-3

Back