• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Undefined (PG-14) OOC

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Ok, that's fine :D

New2

<--- Your squishy doom.
    Years
    My order of priorities as far as Pokemon reservations:

1st ---- Totodile
    2nd ---- Scyther

Sorry to confuse you. If Totodile is free, I will take him and my Scyther reservation is null and void. Sorry to make this more confusing then it already is.

Edit: Charmander is taken.

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Yeah you can have totodile, just post your SU when finished

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    But charmander fits the island theme D:
    If you want I can

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    :D glad to hear it cook, don't worry I'll make another thread for the IC

And base I changed it, sorry forgot that you made a whole bio for him.

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
    Years
    I'm probably going to be asking a lot of questions.

Will we ever encounter legendaries and have a specific one.
    (Trust me I don't expect you to, but if you do don't let us catch them maybe have them help us every now and then if you do decide to include legendaries.)

Oh and GaXel I'm sorry but I already had a set of ideas I could do in the future with the background. And Charmander added a lot more ideas.

Last edited:

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Don't worry about it, I'll have special events...
    Also I'm gonna add areas for each town right now.

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
    Years
    oh can this please be like anime where we are not limited to four moves I have always hated that it makes things so difficult when I battle. And it's much more interesting for the reader in my opinion.

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Yeah sure I guess. I'm so mad I accidentally pressed refresh while I was typing out the areas... -.- fml

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
    Years
    I do that so many times its unbelievable so I understand, but maybe you choose when we learn new moves and if we can evolve, and then we can update or profile with current known move under our pokemon. On a side note if we will have special events maybe you should let us choose what legendary depending on the quality of our posts

New2

<--- Your squishy doom.
    Years
    Name: Trent Arkenson

Appearance: Trent is huge. At just shy of 7 feet tall, he has a bulky and thick build. Dark black athletic shorts hide gigantic legs, and a white T-shirt hides a big, beefy chest and fat stomach. His enormous arms are not covered, and sport a rather developed tan. His thick neck head are the same way: tanned. It also shows off a buzz-cut and his dark, dark blue eyes. His chiseled and triangular face is serious and clean-shaven.

Bio: Trent had a rough childhood. He hadn't grown up with a mother figure, for she had died in a fire. Trent was pushed by his father to do various sports, wrestling and football being the most important, which occupied his childhood. His father pushed him hard. The rigorous pushing by his father caused his tough and serious demeanor. His pampered and luxurious childhood contributed to his almost spoiled attitude and even his large body overall. Because he always got what he wanted, he expects that level from his Pokemon. Later in life, his father moved both of them to Egopsil Town from West City, claiming that he needed a coastal view. The sudden coastal influence caused his desire to want a tough water Pokemon similar to him.

Hometown: Used to be West City, now Egopsil Town

Starter: Totodile

Last edited:

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Accepted and @base nope, it's all 5

I'll add you to the first post new2 after skewl

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    Name: Raike Destan

Appearance: [FONT=&quot]Raike's hair color is a very dark shade of brown, why the hairstyle itself is mostly messy, covering his left eye. His eyes are a darker shade of red. He stands at about 5'10 and is moderately built. His skin color is a light tan.

Clothing: Raike tends to wear a blue t-shirt with a white jacket. He wears baggy blue jeans with a chain. His shoes' base color is black. He wears special black gloves that can allow him to touch pokemon such as Electrike or Infernape without getting burned or electrocuted, etc.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Bio: Raike did really get along with his family during his childhood, so he swore to leave them some day. He ended up leaving them in West City at the age of 14. He traveled from city to city after this event. Soon word came to him about the mysterious highly aggressive pokemon, so he traveled to Staklo town, to see for himself. He managed to escape with only a few scratches and bruises. When he arrived at Egopsil town, he heard news about the professor Maple who was giving out pokemon for the use of defeating these unknown ones. He then settled down there, spending a 4 years settling in before heading off to receive his pokemon.

Hometown: Egopsil Town

Starter: Bagon(M)

EmpireBrokenHearts

Pokeball Collector
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2011
    Name-Leo Kazama
    Appearance- Leo wears a red tunic with black sunglasses with pokeball emblems on the tips. He sports blue jeans with red and black Vans. A safety tassel is connected to his waist just incase he falls off a ledge...

Bio - Leo is the child of a world known Collectionist of the biotech firm, Destiny Corps. Leo's father disappeared during an exploration when Leo was a child, but even so, Leo strove to become just like him. Leo grew up to be a straight and narrow person, but Leo's happy days came to an abrupt end when Emma Godfriaux was killed. Saddened by the tragic event, Leo shut everyone out. Some time later, the police inconclusively ended the murder investigation without explanation. Leo continued the investigation. Not long after starting this mission, Leo discovers the existence of a person who is regarded as a hero of the Organization - a man by the name of Rikku Nohemi. Suspecting him of committing the murder, Leo seeks revenge but finds it impossible to get near Rikkudue to his newly acquired status within the Organization. However, Leo heard news of Twilight Town being held by the Organization . Finding out that Rikku would be in it, Leo followed suit, thinking that it was the only chance for revenge.

Hometown -
    Graterna Village

Starter- Electrike

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
    Years
    Thank God for all 5 regions, really I was gonna be so sad if it was Isshu. I am happy because my favorite team is a variety of pokemon form all regions.:classic:

Back