• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2016
    Hey, everyone. I'm just looking for someone to help me out with a trade. I need to send someone my Machoke so it can evolve, but then get it sent back right away. If anyone is available to help, that would be great. Nintendo ID: KingElias2006

Thanks!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Hey, everyone. I'm just looking for someone to help me out with a trade. I need to send someone my Machoke so it can evolve, but then get it sent back right away. If anyone is available to help, that would be great. Nintendo ID: KingElias2006

Thanks!

Moving your thread to the appropriate section :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Hey, everyone. I'm just looking for someone to help me out with a trade. I need to send someone my Machoke so it can evolve, but then get it sent back right away. If anyone is available to help, that would be great. Nintendo ID: KingElias2006

Thanks!

I can help you out. Just need your friend code

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2016
    Ok, great. I've got you added back. I'm not seeing you in my online friends list just yet though. Ready to rock whenever you are.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Ok, great. I've got you added back. I'm not seeing you in my online friends list just yet though. Ready to rock whenever you are.

I'm not seeing you either, and my system said you were offline.
    Did you come back online after adding my code?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back