• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: shiny Goomy/Rockruff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Hi! I'm looking for two shinies, Goomy and Rockruff, and it can be their evolved forms as well. For Goomy, I don't care about gender, but for Rockruff, I would prefer a female, and if Lycanroc, Midnight form, as I already have Midday. I can offer Silvally, Cosmog, Lunala, Tapu Koko, or my shiny Zubat or Comfey. All are casual, not competitive.

UPDATE: Hello Lovlies! I am now only looking for Goomy, and am no longer offering Cosmog, as it was traded.

Last edited:

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
    Years
  • He's male.and TOTALLY not competitive, but he IS shiny and in a Moon Ball. I'm working on a competitive Rockruff breeder line. If you hold off on the Rockruff and focus on Goomy until I get a foreign Ditto. I can take care of all of your requests. It may be cloned at that point but it'll be 100% legit and a carbon copy of whatever I end up with. So far I have nature, egg moves, male or female, and the ability to breed whatever apircorn ball you want.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    He's male.and TOTALLY not competitive, but he IS shiny and in a Moon Ball. I'm working on a competitive Rockruff breeder line. If you hold off on the Rockruff and focus on Goomy until I get a foreign Ditto. I can take care of all of your requests. It may be cloned at that point but it'll be 100% legit and a carbon copy of whatever I end up with. So far I have nature, egg moves, male or female, and the ability to breed whatever apircorn ball you want.

Well, thanks for the offer! I'd accept that, as I have just traded for a shiny Rockruff and am now solely focusing on goomy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back