• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lugia Deck (Knock Out Collection)

AmiEkcona

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Here's my current deck:
    Lugia, Cynthia's Garchomp, Gardenia's Turtwig, Shroomish, Shinx, Drifloon, Piplup, Meowth, Chingling, Sandslash, Magmar, Champion's Room, Doduo, Pineco, Eevee, Slowpoke, Houndour, Honchkrow, Kyogre & Groudon LEGEND (top half), Scyther, Team Rocket's Trickery, Lairon, Agatha's Rhyperior, Agatha's Golem, SP Energy, Fantina's Gengar, Flint's Willpower, Weedle, Team Galactic's Forretress, Trapinch, Munchlax.

Years
  • We need to know the numbers of each card in order to rate it properly. Here's an example of a properly done deck list: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=274257

Though some things I am noticing right aware are this: you only half the top half of a LEGEND card. You need both halves to be able to play a LEGEND card. Also, the only Energy card I see is the SP Energy card. A deck needs more than 1 energy card to be able to function.

Haxorus3465

Turn Down For What
    Years
  • I can't really say much, but you need more energy to run this deck. Also, if you want a Pokémon LEGEND in there, you need both halves. Lastly, do you have only one of each card listed here? or do you have more? If so, could you put them down? Its kinda hard to rate a deck if you dont have card numbers.

Professor_Jiro

New Authority
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2012
    Aside from the very needed comments above, t looks like you have way too many different kinds of pokemon. try narrowing it down.

Back