• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

123zc's Rare and Shiny Deck!

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Hello everyone, my name is 123zc, you can call me whatever your heart desires. This is my first post, and don't really expect to spend a lot of time here. I, honestly, just wanted to make people jealous (>: D deviant me.)

I wouldn't really call this my deck, but more of my best out of my deck. I took pictures for 3 pages and 3 specific cards. These 3 cards are my favorite and most cherished of all. I would really love some comments on these! If you want a close up on any of them, just ask and I will provide it as soon a possible.

[Oh, I didn't know you couldn't post links before 15 posts. Would someone be kind enough to post them for me? PM me if you want to help.]

Thanks so much,
    123zc

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Ah, true. I'll list the important cards.

Lugia ex
    Surfing Pikachu
    Mewto (With a little gold mark that says "Kids WB Presents Pokemon The First Movie.")
    Mew (From Lucario movie, still in the plastic package.)
    Dialga Lv. X
    Lapras ex
    Absol ex
    Arcanine ex

I also have something that I called an "Ancient Mew." It's a purple-ish card with an outline of Mew. I assumed it was fake, but can I get some more information on it? Thanks.

I have some stronger ones, but they aren't rare or anything.

Years
  • Ah, true. I'll list the important cards.

Lugia ex
    Surfing Pikachu
    Mewto (With a little gold mark that says "Kids WB Presents Pokemon The First Movie.")
    Mew (From Lucario movie, still in the plastic package.)
    Dialga Lv. X
    Lapras ex
    Absol ex
    Arcanine ex

I also have something that I called an "Ancient Mew." It's a purple-ish card with an outline of Mew. I assumed it was fake, but can I get some more information on it? Thanks.

I have some stronger ones, but they aren't rare or anything.

Seems like you haven't played at a tournament in while, since most of those are Pokemon ex, which was last able to be used in tournaments in 2007/2008.

And that Ancient Mew is a real promo. Isn't worth much, though, because there are still so many of them out there.

Back