• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Ordering my Pokédex

Years
  • i've been trying to re-organise my pokedex... but i can't focus...

any good ideas on how to order them? , based on early route pokemon.. & so on

here's the dex -

my_kyou_pokedex_by_akarifan25_ddutw89-fullview.jpg

Midarlarsupl

CEO at chunky bois
    Years
  • You have the base that you used to make your own pokedex list? looks great.
    Also, best way to do it can be in order of encounter and ratio of capture, having the most rarest Pokemon to the end of it.

Years
  • i updated my pokedex a bit....

i think i'm happy with it... but i'm not sure

what do you think?

i kinda wanted to put the bugs early... & i want to change a couple of my fakemon's names....

how do you think i should do order them? 😕

file

Last edited:

B+

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2023
    Generally speaking, it seems like the pokedex is ordered based on when the player is expected to encounter a specific pokemon, i.e starters first, legendaries last, though things may get muddled in the middle.

Years
  • Generally speaking, it seems like the pokedex is ordered based on when the player is expected to encounter a specific pokemon, i.e starters first, legendaries last, though things may get muddled in the middle.

sorry... it seems that my new temp pokedex picture didn't show up first time on my new post.... it's on there now... *if it disappers again, i'll put it up again...*

i was thinking... order it like johto's pokedex is ordered...

because truthfully, i like johto :3

Last edited:
    Years
  • i think i'm happy with the way i've done my pokedex now :3 *in the 1st attachment*

but if i were to use just my fakemon..... *in the 2nd attachment*

but i've thought about it so much, i think i want to go with the one in the 1st attachment :3

*it seems i have 73 fakemon at the moment 😲 & that's without the missing evo's*

Attachments

• my_game_pokedex_by_akarifan25_de71tv8-fullview   .jpg
      my_game_pokedex_by_akarifan25_de71tv8-fullview .jpg
      1,013.8 KB · Views: 2
    • my_game_pokedex_by_akarifan25_de71tv8-fullview           .jpg
      my_game_pokedex_by_akarifan25_de71tv8-fullview .jpg
      385.6 KB · Views: 3
    Last edited:
    Back