• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Extra, Extra, Breed all about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnimePunk314

Animepunk314
Years
  • Breed All About It!!!

Looking for a Pokemon you need to breed for your game? Weather it be for collecting or combat, I have news for you! I am here to offer my help for no charge unless you want to. If you need a Pokemon with a certain Nature or maybe Above-average, relatively superior, or even outstanding potential I am here to help! {:3}

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    Breed All About It!!!

Looking for a Pokemon you need to breed for your game? Weather it be for collecting or combat, I have news for you! I am here to offer my help for no charge unless you want to. If you need a Pokemon with a certain Nature or maybe Above-average, relatively superior, or even outstanding potential I am here to help! {:3}

Do you do 6iv's and/or shinies?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    My ditto has perfect ivs and most offspring have serious potential.
    Still have those low level pokemon you requested as well! :3

I know. I just got your messages. i'll be online directly :)

if you take shiny or 6 iv requests, there are a couple I would like to ask for :) I have good pokemon I can trade as payment

AnimePunk314

Animepunk314
    Years
  • I know. I just got your messages. i'll be online directly :)

if you take shiny or 6 iv requests, there are a couple I would like to ask for :) I have good pokemon I can trade as payment

What ever you deem a good trade, i am here to help! i can crank out some good iv's and potential. Ono is probably your shiny go too

AnimePunk314

Animepunk314
    Years
  • I have some spare loe level shiny babies (that I had cloned for replays) and some other shiny clones, and some good legendaries, and lvl 100 pokemon :)
    That's a very generous trade pay thanks...do you want the fairy pokemon i have now? also give me the list for the 6Ivs and I'll breed out some with outstanding potential

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    That's a very generous trade pay thanks...do you want the fairy pokemon i have now? also give me the list for the 6Ivs and I'll breed out some with outstanding potential

no, I mean those would be pay for breeding some 6iv/shinies pokes for me, lol and I'm good on the fairies. XD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    It really doesn't matter, what ever you think is fair,k . :3

if you can get the litten in a non standard pokeball (legally, through breeding) then I'll give you a lvl 33 Braixen in a heal ball (captured in Pok?mon X friend safari.

Braixen
    Item: Big Nugget
    Nickname: PlushieMama
    lvl: 33
    Ball:: heal ball
    Nature: Adament
    Ability: Blaze

AnimePunk314

Animepunk314
    Years
  • if you can get the litten in a non standard pokeball (legally, through breeding) then I'll give you a lvl 33 Braixen in a heal ball (captured in Pok?mon X friend safari.

Braixen
    Item: Big Nugget
    Nickname: PlushieMama
    lvl: 33
    Ball:: heal ball
    Nature: Adament
    Ability: Blaze

K thats fair, send you request now

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    PM me when you have my litten ready :)

Hi! Litten is only available with a standard Pok?ball currently, don't ask for illegal Pok?mon/Pok?ball combinations please!
    I edited your comments.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    Hi! Litten is only available with a standard Pok?ball currently, don't ask for illegal Pok?mon/Pok?ball combinations please!
    I edited your comments.

I thought he could breed one with a ditto in a love ball or something.

My bad!

I did specify legally through breeding, though. and I used "if possible" in my request post.

Last edited:

AnimePunk314

Animepunk314
    Years
  • I thought he could breed one with a ditto in a love ball or something.

My bad!

I did specify legally through breeding, though. and I used "if possible" in my request post.

Breeding for A female litten and my ditto which is the male is in a ultraball so they should come out in ultra if the math is right about the male giving its ball to the offspring?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back