• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Audio] Importing an external soundfont into a DS game

Years
  • Hi all, I'm quite new here! I need help with something. I am using Nitro Studio to replace songs in Pokémon platinum and with its native soundfont everything works fine. However, I tried to level up and try to use another soundfont to "improve" the sound quality. I managed to get the wav files needed from the soundfont I'd like to use, but is there a way to make a .swar file?

In detail, I found a soundfont, got the wav files, opened them in Nitro studio 2 and imported the wav files one by one creating a new Wav archive. Then, I created a new instrument bank, and to each instrument I assigned the wav files, but maybe they are too many, in fact the instrument changes to "drumset".
    Anyway, I tried to use less wav files, but in any case the midi with that new assigned bank doesn't work.

Is there a faster way to import a new soundfont in the game?
    Shall I use another program?

Back