• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Mob Psycho 100

Years

• Mob Psycho 100

Kageyama Shigeo (a.k.a. "Mob") is a 8th grader with psychic abilities. He could bend spoons and lift objects with his mind from a young age, but he slowly began to withhold from using his abilities in public due to the negative attention he kept receiving. Now, the only thing he wants is to become friends with a girl in his class, Tsubomi. With his psychic "mentor" (who has no psychic powers), he continues his daily life, attempting to realize his purpose in life.

[Source]

Information

Episodes: ?
    Airing: 2016
    Studio: Bones
    Genres: Action, Comedy, Psychological, School, Shounen, Slice of Life, Supernatural

Another series by the author of OPM. I actually read this one first due to a friends recommendation last year. I am somewhat biased for it over OPM due to the psychic powers and ghosts but, they're both great series. Reminds me to get caught up lol

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I saw the trailer for this. Looks like the next Sakuga-fest by the talented people at BONES. Pretty damn excited to see what their imaginative minds bring us! <3 I dunno about the manga though. I'd rather wait for the anime adaptation by BONES and then read the source. :p

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I wanted MADHOUSE, but I'll take BONES as well =D

To be honest, before One Punch Man came and blew all of us away by that sakuga-filled series, most people including me would've preferred BONES over madhouse for animating an action heavy show. BONES, with works like FMAB and Sword of the Stranger, have shown that they're absolute masters at the craft of free-flowing fluid fights (say that five times fast!). Madhouse is quality but I didn't really think they can 1Up BONES at fights. They showed that they're more than up for the task, though haha.

Back