• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RATE MY OFFENSIVE TEAM PLS!

AQUILINUS

Life, so insignificant
Years
  • Jirachi@Choice Scarf
    Jolly
    80Hp/252Atk/176Spe
    -Iron Head
    -Stealth Rock
    -Trick
    -U-Turn

Although I have been advised to use Heatran as a lead instead, I reckon Jirachi is still better presuming Aerodactyl is a common lead out there that may prove to be a nuisance to Heatran.

Cresselia@Light Clay
    Bold
    252Hp/148Def/68Spe
    -Light Screen
    -Lunar Dance
    -Reflect
    -Thunder Wave

Dual screener and Lunar Dancer, it can help my team to pull off a sweep without much difficulty, I hope.

Scizor@Shed Shell
    Adamant
    32Hp/252Atk/224Spe
    -Bullet Punch
    -Roost
    -Superpower
    -Swords Dance

My offensive Scizor, after a Swords Dance it should be doing massive damage that may initiate a sweep from him, which could shock the opponent; as a cautious and paranoid player, I gave him Shed Shell, because Magnezone freaks me out.

Lucario@Life Orb
    Adamant
    252Atk/4Def/252Spe
    -Close Combat
    -Crunch
    -Extremespeed
    -Swords Dance

Simple swords dance set, when it gets to a near death situation my Cresselia will revitalize it with Lunar Dance.^^

Gyarados@Life Orb
    Adamant
    252Atk/4Def/252Spe
    -Dragon Dance
    -Earthquake
    -Stone Edge
    -Waterfall

Resisting my team's fire and ground weakness, I would most likely be able to Dragon Dance once or twice when the opponent tries to switch out, then I can proceed to sweep.

Gliscor@Life Orb
    Impish
    42Hp/252Atk/216Spe
    -Earthquake
    -Roost
    -Stone Edge
    -Swords Dance

Being immune to ground and electric attacks, I can take a hit aimed at Gyarados (which would most likely be an electric attack), Swords Dance once and proceed to sweep.

After following everyone's advice on how I should improve my team, I had an increase in my number of victories, in which I acknowledge everyone's help and I appreciate it deeply.

However, I lost a few battles too and when I think back to them I realized I lost the same way every time.

It seems that having half my team on life orb wears them down a lot, please tell me how I should rectify this weakness.

THANK YOU!

Last edited:

Meganom

I forgot xD
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2012
    Well i'm not an expert myself but from what i think ur team is Good though i would take out Gliscor and place:

Gyarados@Leftovers
    Adamant
    156 HP / 72 Atk / 96 Def / 184 Spe
    - Dragon Dance
    - Taunt
    - Waterfall
    - Stone Edge

This will help cover ur Fire weakness and pair up with Jirachi early game, plus it'll be another extra offense where ur Gliscor was more for a last resort measure.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Looks like an "ok" HO team.

However, i like the idea of Gyarados, not over Gliscor, but over Latias. This way you can overwhelm bulky waters with Gliscor allowing one to open up sweeps. Also make it a LO Dos. Latias doesn't seem to be doing much for this team synergy wise.

Id prefer a more offensive Scizor, one that actually beats/2hko's (LO/Muscle Band + SD SuperPower) Skarm to stop it spiking on your ass and shuffling your team.

SD Gliscor is better fully offensive with Adamant and a Life Orb 42 HP / 252 Att / 216 Speed. This lets you OHKO Vaporeon (a MAJOR Gyarados counter) with Stealth Rock up after a Swords Dance to show you how powerful this set is, 301 HP is a Life Orb rounding down number and 216 speed gives you 280 speed to beat Adamant Lucario.

Ice Punch is trash on Lucario. Use Crunch so you can actually hit the Rotoms which stops Scizor and Gyarados sweeping.

Id prolly put something that resists fire over Jirachi to lead though to help Gyarados out, something like Heatran would be alot better here i feel. Not only because it deters things setting up Spikes on you which are a pain for HO teams (Lead Forry and Skarm), but it can also Taunt things which is very cool. Even more so when it stops Roar (severely cripples Swampert Leads with Taunt, SR + Boom who otherwise could Roar + SR spam you), another pain for HO teams. It can also blow up on waters which is good for this team.

Heatran@Shuca Berry
    4 Att / 252 S.Att / 252 Speed
    Naive / Timid Nature
    - Taunt / Explosion
    - Fire Blast / Magma Storm (KO's Azelf leads through Sash)
    - Stealth Rock
    - Earth Power

Something like this;

Tran
    Cress
    Luke w/Crunch
    Offensive DD Gyara
    SD LO Adamant Gliscor
    Scizor

AQUILINUS

Life, so insignificant
    Years
  • If it is possible, could everyone help to improve my team to its very limits because I really want it to the best it can be.

THANK YOU!

If it is possible, could everyone help to improve my team to its very limits because I really want it to the best it can be.

THANK YOU!

Last edited:
    Back