• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle of the Bands 2 - Top of the Pops! [Game Over.]

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
  • Not making any proper post since there isn't much to go on but

Are we allowed to have public the ratio of town:mafia:thirds?

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Yeah. Drunk is probably roleblocker.

We possibly could have doc and cop here but Im not sure

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • I think that most of the roles are ones found in the original Battle of the Bands, but there may be some original/different roles added in.

I suspect the ratio to be 10 town: 4 maf: 2 third party, though the possibility of maf actually being 5 is likely due to the previous one being like so.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • 10:4:2 doesn't sound too bad, but it's a bit mafia favored in a closed setup. I could see it being 11:3:2 or 11:4:1, but one more or one less, that's where we're at.

Johnny is an old fart, so I suppose he knows most of the bands and therefore can theorize a bit on roles.
    However, this shouldn't be the main focus of the day. Our priority has to be to get discussion going.

That said, out of the 4 posts that's been posted until now (not counting the death post obviously), 2 are Kiyotaka's and they're the only posts that actually say something. This shows me that he's already trying to get discussion going, and I like this.
    Let me ask you this btw : what makes you think most of the roles are found in the original Battle of the Bands?

Back