• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serbian Pokemon fan here

Years
  • Hello there, i am now to this group. I am Alex, and i am from Serbia. And i love Pokemon since 2001, and i didn't know it was an video game until the discovery through 2010.

I also know that Pokemon isn't very popular in Serbia, due to lack of interest and profit in my country. Besides liking Pokemon, i also like anime, K/J-Pop, K/Asian Drama and football/soccer.

I also like other Nintendo IP titles like Animal Crossing, Splatoon.

(sorry for my poor English)

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hello hotsushi-kun! Welcome to PC! Glad you decided to check out the forums. :) I can imagine it's tougher being a Pokemon fan in a country that doesn't have much exposure to it. Nevertheless I'm sure you'll find fun and great friends here!

Also your English is fine, no worries. :)

Years
  • Hello there, i am now to this group. I am Alex, and i am from Serbia. And i love Pokemon since 2001, and i didn't know it was an video game until the discovery through 2010.

I also know that Pokemon isn't very popular in Serbia, due to lack of interest and profit in my country. Besides liking Pokemon, i also like anime, K/J-Pop, K/Asian Drama and football/soccer.

I also like other Nintendo IP titles like Animal Crossing, Splatoon.

(sorry for my poor English)

Welcome, my Serbian friend!! I'm a little more south than you, aka Greece! Hope you'll have fun here.

Also, I can't resist to ask you what team do you support in Serbia since you like football haha (pls say Partizan)

Back