• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [100% Full Release] Pokémon Quartz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2006
    denro said:
    I was playing quartz and i found a shiny bolichano(i think thats its name). I've almost beat quartz. Are you supposed to go to the old island(or whatever its called) before the elite four?
    no ur not but ur lucky that u can go lol. did u catch the legendary there? btw can u tell me where to get a lava cookie? thanks

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    I would like to know when I tried to play it, teh screen is just blank. I used a clean ROM.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    this game is really cool

but i trapped on place

i can't move from there :(

can any one help me please ?

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • for all of you who are having trouble with the patch: i can't remember if it was patching it with an IPS Patcher or patching it through the VBA emulator that made it work. you can patch it through the VBA emulator by (my suggestion in doing so, of course) copying the orginal RUBY gba file and renaming it (preferably something like Quartz.gba). after downloading the patch, place it in the same folder as the copied GBA rom and rename the IPS file to the same name as the GBA file (so it would be Quartz.ips). when you open VBA, make sure that "Automatic IPS Patching" is checked (under Options --> Emulator). just load the ROM and it should work.

my comments on the hack: i didn't like it, especially the new pokemon. i'm glad you made the game less childish for one, however. strangely enough, i was more interested in seeing what was wrong with the game than actually playing it.

Jamos

Heh...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2007
    master pokemon said:
    this game is really cool

but i trapped on place

i can't move from there :(

can any one help me please ?

Ok,

If you go back a couple of pages then u'll see I had the excat same problem and I did take the exact same pictures. The way I did it, was by using a code to fly anywhere, flew there, turned off the code and continued playing.

I no I cheated, but it was the only way I could get up there.

heres the code...

A12Fce77
    0c1Ec556

*this will also give you all badges, dont worry thou, it wont stuff your game up..
    (If you dont no how to turn it on, pm me)

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    Samson said:
    for all of you who are having trouble with the patch: i can't remember if it was patching it with an IPS Patcher or patching it through the VBA emulator that made it work. you can patch it through the VBA emulator by (my suggestion in doing so, of course) copying the orginal RUBY gba file and renaming it (preferably something like Quartz.gba). after downloading the patch, place it in the same folder as the copied GBA rom and rename the IPS file to the same name as the GBA file (so it would be Quartz.ips). when you open VBA, make sure that "Automatic IPS Patching" is checked (under Options --> Emulator). just load the ROM and it should work.

my comments on the hack: i didn't like it, especially the new pokemon. i'm glad you made the game less childish for one, however. strangely enough, i was more interested in seeing what was wrong with the game than actually playing it.

Thanks. I see what I did wrong. I used an Emerald ROM not a Ruby ROM. I was so used to haveing Emerald hacks and not yet using a Ruby hack. Thanks. I feel sooooo embarresed. Lol

RaveGamer

The Raving Gamer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2006
    That was great! I loved it all the way to the end until a "Error Saving File, checking backup memory" message popped up and never closed so I can never see the creditsw :( Still good though :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    I can't get past the Greenie Cave or W/e its called..I obviously need Rock Smash but where am I gonna find that?

I Spotted Some Nazi Signs In The Desert! That Is Not Funny!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    pokemon quartz help

My questions
    1. does anyone have a list of all the availble pokemon in Pokemon quartz?

2. how does babos evolve? what doe she evolve into?
    thanks alot for the help!

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    this is one of my favorite hacks ever
    P.S.- What do I do in the NATURE TEMPLE????
    EDIT: I know what to and i did it.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back