• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VII] Spectrier Galastrier trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Thanks. In case you need something else let me know and I'll do my best to let you have it ^^

Got a Glastrier if you're still looking?

Do you have BDSP? The only non-legendaries I'm looking for for Pokédex completion are only available there or LGPE:

Volbeat
Illumise
Huntail
Gorebyss
Relicanth
Ambipom
Mismagius

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 3, 2022
Got a Glastrier if you're still looking?

Do you have BDSP? The only non-legendaries I'm looking for for Pokédex completion are only available there or LGPE:

Volbeat
Illumise
Huntail
Gorebyss
Relicanth
Ambipom
Mismagius

Yes I'm still looking for glastrier although I need to check on the ones you named. I'm not sure I do have them though because I haven't exactly finished it.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Yes I'm still looking for glastrier although I need to check on the ones you named. I'm not sure I do have them though because I haven't exactly finished it.

That's cool. I got an Illumise on Go so that's one down anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back