• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VII] Looking for Ultra Sun Exlusives to Complete Pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotte1993

Lotte
Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2022
    So I'm missing 3 normal pokemon and 1 Ultra Beast for my dex.

The normal mons are Houndour, Golett, & Clauncher.
    The Ultra Beast is Blacephalon. I would prefer to keep the UB, for completionist sake, but can trade it back after registering it if need be.

I have a Sandshrew, Skrelp, and Dewpider ready to trade over for the normal pokemon but if you need/want different ones just let me know and I can breed them out for you real quick.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Offers to assist. Would like the Blacephalon back. Owns only one of those.

3DS Friend Code: 4210 - 4539 - 8161
    In-game name: Deva

Currently hatching the three requested. Complete. Trade whatever you want.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    No problem. Good luck on the home stretch of completing the Alola Dex.

Lotte1993

Lotte
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2022
    Seems I overlooked Omanyte & Anorith when I was checking my dex for needed pokemon.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Seems I overlooked Omanyte & Anorith when I was checking my dex for needed pokemon.

Will breed those up in a moment. Done. Only caught your update an hour after posting. Hopefully catches you online again at some point.

Last edited:

Lotte1993

Lotte
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2022
    No problem. When I saw you went offline I stopped checking it. Figured you'd see next time you were online. I'm available to trade now if you are.

Looks like I missed you again. I'll check periodically this time instead of waiting to check the next day.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    No problem. When I saw you went offline I stopped checking it. Figured you'd see next time you were online. I'm available to trade now if you are.

Looks like I missed you again. I'll check periodically this time instead of waiting to check the next day.

Also around now. Heading to Festival Plaza.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back