• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I gave myself a House Flipper Challenge

Years
  • So the challenge is I randomize a pokemon generator and whatever pokemon I land on i have to decorate a house with those colours - right now my first pokemon is Clodsire but idk which browns i should use. Following Image is what I got so far.

2FA31301-9CB5-4083-B4A5-B139C0E46978.jpeg

List of Colours I have used:
    Cocoa
    Delicate Cocoa
    Natural Beige
    And Light Creme

If anyone wants me to get all the browns painted on a wall as like a swatch of sorts - let me know!

Years
  • So the challenge is I randomize a pokemon generator and whatever pokemon I land on i have to decorate a house with those colours - right now my first pokemon is Clodsire but idk which browns i should use. Following Image is what I got so far.

View attachment 104101

List of Colours I have used:
    Cocoa
    Delicate Cocoa
    Natural Beige
    And Light Creme

If anyone wants me to get all the browns painted on a wall as like a swatch of sorts - let me know!

CC1E6757-B4BB-4F3B-AD16-6B503A052BC2.jpeg

Colours in Order:
    Cocoa
    Delicate Cocoa
    Natural Beige
    Light Vanilla
    Light Creme
    And Gray Beige

I made this thread because I need advice on which colours are closest to like Clodsire so ya know!

Back