• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newb- My Friend Code

OhCrikey

Tophael
Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2019
    Hey all! I just joined. This is my Friend Code if you wanna add me! I love trading and collecting so if you are looking for something Id likely trade.

Looking for an Own Tempo Rockruff or Lycanroc 😅 For a dusk form. I missed the event and purchased my Ultra after the release date.

Again, feel free to add me or add my friend code ❤
    5000-6241-1368

Years
  • hey there!! welcome to PC :D

Might I suggest checking out our Trade Corner section - you might have better luck as far as getting an Own Tempo Rockruff/Lycanroc goes.

Are you excited for Sword & Shield?

OhCrikey

Tophael
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2019
    hey there!! welcome to PC :D

Might I suggest checking out []our Trade Corner[/url] section - you might have better luck as far as getting an Own Tempo Rockruff/Lycanroc goes.

Are you excited for Sword & Shield?

Thank you! 💗

Im stoked! I own the majority of the core games. Either in DLC or Cartridge etc.

Unfortunately I cant afford a switch yet. I am taking care of my grandparents and in a bit of a transitionary stage. 😔
    I plan on getting Hey..... Eevee! 🌞😎 and Shield. Probably Sword when Ive kicked those 2. Lol

Thanks again ❤💙💚💗💜

Are you a moderator?

Years
  • Thank you! 💗

Im stoked! I own the majority of the core games. Either in DLC or Cartridge etc.

Unfortunately I cant afford a switch yet. I am taking care of my grandparents and in a bit of a transitionary stage. 😔
    I plan on getting Hey..... Eevee! 🌞😎 and Shield. Probably Sword when Ive kicked those 2. Lol

Thanks again ❤💙💚💗💜

Are you a moderator?

Oh nice! Yeah, I think I'm going to probably get Sword. I got Let's Go Pikachu - it's a lot of fun all things considered.
    I'm actually one of the forum administrators, but I do moderate the Off-Topic section!

OhCrikey

Tophael
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2019
    Oh nice! Yeah, I think I'm going to probably get Sword. I got Let's Go Pikachu - it's a lot of fun all things considered.
    I'm actually one of the forum administrators, but I do moderate the Off-Topic section!

Haha, awesome! I considered Sword first. Im kinda hoping to scope them some first If I dont have the switch yet anyway 😅

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Welcome to the community. :) I hope you find all of the Pokémon you're looking for!

Back