• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fusion and Gold Revamp Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaps

<Insert awsome line here>
Years
  • 3292593172_623ec0fa53.jpg

This one could use more layers of shading. Also, judging from the levels of shading that you use, the light comes from the bottom. The sprite would look better if the light source was from the top or front.

I disagree about the light source, I think it looks ferr smart coming from the bottom, like lugia it looking down on a city or something. I do agree however it does need more depth in the shading.

nniwllehctim

Perfectionist (Spelling?) xD
    Years
  • It's all quite good. However I believe by saying "DP style." He meant DP colors, because if you re size, it's more of a custom than a revamp.... But anyways I don't have too much to critisize. I actually think the Ho-Oh looks o.k.... The Blissey, however, is a bit weird. I can't really say, but there is something. Anyways, nice job.

EDIT: I see that I've necro-posted... sorry for that. I need this post deleted =.-"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back