• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

you can only use Pokémon that are the same color as the flag of the country you live in

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
  • This is such a creative thread! The colours may not exactly match with those of Bulbapedia's.(Why's butterfree in white)

Here's the tricolor:
    Spoiler:

I'd love to make a team of various colours. I can make a team that has the following colours: White, Orange, Blue, Green. This team might not be good from a competitive standpoint , though.
    1: Abomasnow - white
    2: Garchomp - blue
    3: Sceptile - green
    4: Talonflame - Orange
    5: Greninja - blue
    6: Absol - white

Last edited:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • So since I'm from the states, I can use Red, White, and Blue for my colors. The team I'd pick from it would be:
    1) Froslass
    2) Togekiss
    3) Krookodile
    4) Samurott
    5) Salamence
    6) Braviary

Years
  • I've only got red and white to pick from for Canada, and to be fair, I'll use the proportions of the flag to make up my team (2/3 red, 1/3 white), otherwise my team would probably be 5 white and 1 red lol

Red
    Rotom-W
    Incineroar
    Scizor
    Porygon-Z

White
    Froslass
    Gardevoir

Years
  • As I'm from the UK, I've got Blue, Red and White to use - divided into 3 pairs of pokemon.

Blue
    Hydreigon
    Greninja

Red
    Porygon Z
    Darmanitan

White
    Froslass
    Togekiss

Back