• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Concerts

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    Have you been to any concerts? If so, who did you go see? How was the experience? Do you plan to go to more in the future?

I've only been to see little bands here and there, no one I genuinely wanted to see. I think the biggest band I've ever seen live was Skillet, back in my emo days. Lmao.

My to-attend concert list, however, is quite extensive:

Panic! at the Disco
    Ellie Goulding
    Marina and the Diamonds
    Lana Del Rey
    Fall Out Boy

and quite a few more that I know I'm overthinking right now.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I love music, but I've only been to one concert;

Night Ranger/REO Speedwagon/STYX. Was incredible. At the end all three bands came out and it was a sonic assault of guitars as they played "Can't Stop Rockin'", a song they wrote just for the tour.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • I have seen

The World Is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die
    The Hotelier
    The Mountain Goats
    Modest Mouse (twice)
    Ween (by accident) (only caught half the set)
    Brand New

and I'm seeing The Mountain Goats again in November (in North Carolina inexplicably) and I'm hoping to see The Radio Dept. in March.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    My concert list isn't nearly as big as it should be. It's been one of my goals to see more live musical acts :)

Aerosmith - Age 12
    Christina Aguilera - Age 15
    Aerosmith - Age 16
    Aerosmith - Age 19
    Slash & Myles Kennedy - Age 20
    Imagine Dragons - Age 23
    Beyonce - Age 24
    Jenny Lewis - Age 25

I'm glad I've seen Aerosmith 3 times, they have such a fun stage presence. Imagine Dragons was literally a spiritual experience THEY WERE SO GOOD LIVE. I still get chills thinking about Amsterdam. Then Jenny Lewis was everything I could have hoped for and more <3

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I went to see Simple Plan several years ago, and it was the best night of my life. Mostly because they have always been one of the bands that helped me through a lot. I even got to meet Pierre from Simple Plan! <3

However, I can't go to concerts anymore because of the amount of noise. It saddens me since I would give absolutely anything in the world to meet Jack Barakat. He is my hero, and I just... meh.

User19sq

I'd gone to see Coheed and Cambria twice; the second time being their anniversary tour for the second album. It rained for the majority of the album, and we all sang proudly through it. We were all soldiers that night. X3

I saw The Dear Hunter last year. We got there early, so we went to the counter at the bar. I ended up meeting band frontman Casey and bassist Nick because I didn't know where the restroom was and had to ask someone. XD;;;;;;

Years
  • I've been to a few. Ellie Goulding, Florence + the Machine (twice), Loreena Mckennitt, and a few weeks ago I went to a Perfume concert. There have been some others but I can't remember them at the moment.

Generally they've been good experiences regarding the music, and a less than thrilling experience regarding the audience. Really, being around so many people you're bound to run into someone who's too loud or smells funny or steps on your feet.

Back