• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What grade is this card? (No picture, just description)

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2019
    I have a Starmie BREAK card. No, I don't have any pictures because you can't see any of the flaws unless you're looking with a light and magnifying glass.

Front:

Looks flawless at first glance, but if you shine a bright light on it and look closely, you'll see several very light scratches. You wouldn't know they were there unless you were actively looking. All the corners are sharp.

Back:

Only a bit of edge wear, barely anything. Very light scratches on the back from dragging along a table, not noticeable unless you look closely and shine a light on it.

What grade would that fetch from my description? Thank you.

SleepyTrainer

Rage Valley
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    I assume you're asking for a grade of the condition of the card? Slightly damaged. Cards are supposed to be sleeved up if you want them in mint condition, even if it looks flawless at first look, scratches aren't supposed to be there, and the edges being worn off is a problem too.

Years
  • Back