• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] Wild encounters appear rarely

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2020
    Hi guys! So i used Overworld Editor Rebirth Edition to edit Red's sprite and after i did that when i was entering in the game and trying to encounter a wild pokemon the pokemon appeared very rare.
    Have any clue to why this happened?

Years
  • Hi guys! So i used Overworld Editor Rebirth Edition to edit Red's sprite and after i did that when i was entering in the game and trying to encounter a wild pokemon the pokemon appeared very rare.
    Have any clue to why this happened?

Check the encounter ratio in A-Map.

Years
  • I would reccomend you make backups. Those tend to be quite useful in situations like these.

The palette Red's sprite is using is shared by alot of other overworld sprites, exit cave arrow for example. Changing the pallete may cause these to look messed up, so be careful :)

Back