• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Tomodachi Game

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Is anyone watching this anime? It's about a high stakes game where friends are playing to clear a debt, but there's a traitor.

People are comparing it to Squid Game, but no one dies in this game, it's just high stakes. But tw for some sexual dialogue.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • I've been watching it. The best way for me to describe it is that it's basically Danganronpa (even comes with a villain mascot who runs it similarly to Monokuma) except without all of the murder (at least so far at least)

I've been enjoying it.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I've been watching it. The best way for me to describe it is that it's basically Danganronpa (even comes with a villain mascot who runs it similarly to Monokuma) except without all of the murder (at least so far at least)

I've been enjoying it.

This was my first thought when I started watching this Danganronpa without the murder. Which another series kind of did called Naka no Hito Genome Jikyokuu, but this one, Tomodachi Game just feels more sinister than Naka no Hito, in my opinion since it's a game of debts instead of streamers playing a high stakes game.

Back