• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] PalkiaV in booster

Charlieboi217

Charlizard
Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2022
    Hello all, I've just become a new pokémon collector, well I collected when I was in my high school years which were 20 years ago 😂 got a lot of time on my hands to pick up past time hobbies from where I left off, back then it was still original pokémon but I've just gone and bought my first 5 booster packs of astral and I promise you on my first booster pack i opened i got a palkiaV ! I assume its rare and lucky as its on the pack wrapper but just how lucky am I ? Please someone get back to me asap

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Regular or full art? 1 in 8 packs contain a regular Pokémon V, while 1 in 47 contain a full art V. Always exciting to pull an ultra though!

Back