• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Idea] Basics of my own pokemon game idea

Years
  • Now i know this might sound really graphic and edgy but I feel like i have a stronger game idea when I go for those vibes so basically its about hell,heaven and limbo (might rename them to something else might not) and you are to defeat either 7 warlords of sin or 7 archangels of virtues (depending on the version)
    I took inspiration of insurgence and like ORAS for this next part of the idea - the evil team are the opposite depending on version: you chose heaven you get Team Fasid however you chose Hell you get Team Tanqia. Team Fasid wishes to corrupt the region fully in sin whilst Team Tanqia wishes to "purify" the region with virtues!! It's all about disrupting the balance between vices and virtues here.

I do plan lots of new Pokémon regional variants and like lots of mythicals really - i've already done the new typings (Vice and Virtue)

Side Note: Currently working on writing up the Virtue city descriptions as well as how the nurse joys interact with the play depending on the city they are in like how they speak or act around them as i've already done the sin cities. Each Sin or Virtue city basically like has a nurse joy but they all act differently to each other so they aren't saying the same thing all the time like they are infkuenced by the sin or virtue of that city.

Back