• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] Pokemon Trading Figure Game?

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2022
    Hey all,

I couldn't find a message board for the pokemon figure game, that started in 2006 and was discontinued a couple years later.

I found a huge lot of sealed and individual figures my uncle's warehouse, that have been just sitting there for the past 15 years. Used to work in the packaging and distribution of trading card games. I think somebody's have been unreleased but I was hoping someone would have more information on these figures and any history behind them.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I know this is a late reply, but I know exactly what you're talking about. The game never really took off and got virtually no support at a competitive level from TPCI. They're probably worth a mint to the right collectors.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I remember the trading figure game and seeing it in stores in 2008. I honestly don't know why they discontinued, and I wish I'd have asked my grandmother or someone to get me them as a kid.

I think they were discontinued after one series, and stopped, but I don't know what they'd be worth, tbh. People would probably buy them for hundreds (even thousands) if they're rare, though.

Back