• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Just Dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnorThePokemon

Dragon Tamer
Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2010
    Hey Guys, I Need A Team For My Soul Silver, Not For Competative Battles Just To Use In The Game, I Want A Powerfull Yet Fun To Use Team, Im Deffo Gonna Use Typhlosion, But I Dont Know About The Other 5, And Please I Dont Want A Team Filled With Legendaries,

Also If You Could Suggest Moves For The Pokemon That Would Be Awesome, Thx

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • For your information, pretty much everything works ingame, so just use whatever pokemon you'd like. As long as they are high enough levelled, you'll be fine. Just choose your pokemon and their movesets yourself. However, don't give all of them Rock Smash/Whirlpool/generally crappy moves.

I mean even a level 85 omanyte would sweep the Johto E4 with the right moves! lololz

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • This forum is for competitive teams only. Also, you cannot ask people to build a whole team for you =/

*closed*

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    What ^ said.

This forum is also not for giving out teams.

~Locked~

edit :

beaten, fatty. >o lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back