• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Blender 3D texturing/coloring

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    I'm not so sure where to post this, please move it if it's in an inappropriate part of the forum.
    I've installed Blender 3D not so long ago to attempt to make a Fakemon, just for banter, see if I could actually pull it off. So I sat down and made a quick model (I'd made a really bad 2D version once, could use that for reference), but I don't really know how I should color/texture it. Is coloring even really possible without missing spots? And as for texturing, I don't see any changed on the UV Mapper when I unwrap. How I tried this was: Edit Mode -> Alt + Shift + RClick the lines I want -> Mark seam -> a -> u -> Unwrap... but it doesn't show anything. Also, with the model I've got, it looks to be very difficult to select every line or at least what I want to be separated.
    Here are some examples and the model itself for Blender. If anyone's got experience with this, feel free to help me.

e94967c83ebf4dcad76e8136b928da31.png

e71b954e89cdaa0398897278609da69d.png

Fakemon%20Attempt%203.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i63ch6yu9q67mkc/Fakemon.blend?dl=1

Last edited:
    Back