• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen whats your best pokemon in FR/LG

Charmanzar

Charmander & Co.
Years
  • Mine is Swampert at level 78 on Sapphire. Raped the Elite Four going solo using Ice Beam and Earthquake. But hey, I just started Fire Red so my best is level 6 Charmander. Scratch you to death. ;]

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    deoxys161 said:
    mine is a Deoxys from the nintendo event Lv 91
    wow mines still lvl 30 in a box :P
    anyway mines still manetric, if only i knew if it learns a grass / water attack XD

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • My level 100 blastoise and Clefable.I love my other Pokemon,I do,but I must say my Blastoise has the best set of moves out there.Blastoise is also my fav evolved starter =3 Double the happiness!(applause)

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    My strongest pokemon in FR is a level 24 charmander (I'm playing the game through without evolving my pokemon, I want to keep them kawaii ^_^)

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Shampoo said:
    My level 100 blastoise and Clefable.I love my other Pokemon,I do,but I must say my Blastoise has the best set of moves out there.Blastoise is also my fav evolved starter =3 Double the happiness!(applause)

You mean the best set of moves out of your team? cuz Dragonite, Tyranitar, Celebi, Mew, and most of the Ubers have the best movepools out there.

btw, my best pokemon is about to be a Donphan which I'm close to finishing its EV training :)
    Then Milotic will follow suit.
    Then Snorlax....
    Then DDTar.....
    Then chaosbreon.

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    My best and most favorite pokemon is probably my lv. 59 vaporeon! Its the greatest!:D

Stepoen

Ultimatum
    Years
  • Hmm, I can't choose one, I gotta choose three! I pick Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres (all lvl 100)!

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
    Years
  • My best Pokes as of right now are my CBgross and Spore/Focus Punching Breloom. They both own! :D

Years
  • My best pokemon would have to be my Lvl 78 charizard and lvl 67 Venasaur.There the best pokemon i have so far in the game manged to beat nearly all of my friends legendaries when he used a gameshark to obtain them.

Back