• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen whats your best pokemon in FR/LG

Years
  • It would have to be my mewtwo, with 386 hp, and 356 special attack lvl 100
    and my eevee with 300 dead on hp .pwnd it

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    All hale the level 57 Raichu (Sure it isn't level 100, but I only got to the pokeleague a few minutes ago)

kirbyfan2

Water Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2006
    Best Pokemon

My Best Pokemons name Is Cool, my Swampert at level 100! Beat that! *dances the jig*

I want to be a mudkip master! :18: :18: :18: :18:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Right now it's my level 62 Raichu, but I'm training dunsparce right now and it's going to be the strongest dunsparce the world has ever seen, it will be so strong it will take over the world! Oops sorry I got a little carried away there.

RedMoogleXIII

Team Rocket Trainer
    Years
    • Age 43
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    My Suicine, Raikou, and Entei. Though i think they're in Emerald now, i thrined all 3 of them to 100 in FireRed.

PokeWiFi

Owner of PokeWiFi
    Years
  • Wow thats a fast Mewtwo.

Mines Deoxys lvl. 92
    Swampert lvl. 85
    Venusaur lvl. 72
    Groudon lvl 82
    Tyranitar lvl 68
    Snorlax lvl 78

All on Emerald. I'm only 14 pokemon from completing the Hoen Pokedex. I need Jirachi, Nosepass, Feebas, Latios, latias....I should have started with the hard ones >.<

Spencer

-_-
    Years
  • PokemonChampion2K4 said:
    mine is mewtwo lv100 (caught it in blue transferred it to fr.)
    You can't trade from Blue (Very old) to a new game such as FireRed. Nice try.

Edit: I just saw the other person say the same thing. Sorry about re-doing it.

My strongest? ON my current FireRed, probably my level 28 Wartortle. When I first beat the game, probably charizard level 70-80 somewhere around there.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • Crazy Frogitist said:
    i got a lv 100 swampert as well so i can beat that
    Pulls out level 100 Sceptile and owns you.XD

Anwyays my best pokemon(s) is Sceptile,Swampert,Blaziken all level 100 no cheats.

Edda Lewis Aurora

A God of Irony
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 21, 2005
    Shadow of Ash said:
    I restarted my game so they are not that high but my best so far is Strega my Butterfree at lv. 57 and Raven my Charizard and the same level and Angelus my Zapdos same level as well.

First off, I'm surprised you raised a Butterfree that high. They infuriate me to no end. As for my strongest Pokemon, I'd have to say, don't laugh, my two best are Goku the Charizard (Jolly nature, and Charizards seem to be known to be rude and such), and Zaurak the Vaporean. Both at lvl 95. I'm trying to raise a Blissey and give it a Toxic move. So much HP it has...poison, and just sit back...

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2005
    beat this

my best team is:
    blastoise-lv 82
    jolteon-lv 71
    alakazam-lv 100
    dragonite-lv 94
    aerodactyl-lv 89
    arcanine-lv 100

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    if u try and beat this team u will be :dead: :dead: :dead:

you try and beat that. ive only got fire red.

Back