• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Alchemist

Jttyzzle

Creator of Pokémon Alchemist.
Years
  • Sorry to bother again, but wheres a good place to train for Gracidea, as well as Colress said he wanted to battle, but I can't find him

The Colress battle is available in the postgame. For leveling I would recommend re-battling trainers. Check those interested by pressing F6 for the Pokegear.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2017
    Sorry! Another bug I found. In north Kamla, and I've tried saving and restarting. When i get out of a battle, I hear the music, as well as the trains sound effects.

Also, invisible wall North Kamla route 3, can't go under the bridge

Last edited:

Jttyzzle

Years
  • Sorry! Another bug I found. In north Kamla, and I've tried saving and restarting. When i get out of a battle, I hear the music, as well as the trains sound effects.

Also, invisible wall North Kamla route 3, can't go under the bridge

Both of these will be fixed when I release the next update. I've noticed some sound effects linger for waaaaay too long (wind seems to persist literally all over the place). I've added some things to try and get rid of them when they're supposed to be gone. The bridge isn't all that important however, it's just hiding a Rare Candy past it, but it will be fixed.

Jttyzzle

Years
  • I love how your HUD is made :)

Please don't praise me for that, direct that towards Luka S.J. and shiney570 for their work on Elite Battle and the BW2 scripts, respectively.

The game crashes whenever I battle a trainer, what should I do?

Could you post the error? I hope this is an isolated issue since I'm not having trouble and you're the first post I've seen regarding it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2017
    It just says the RGSS Player has stopped working followed by the normal Windows protocol saying that they will ''notify me if a solution is available''

Jttyzzle

Years
  • It just says the RGSS Player has stopped working followed by the normal Windows protocol saying that they will ''notify me if a solution is available''

I've never heard of something like this. Possibly try running the program in compatability mode?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2017
    Unfortunately that didn't work either, it seems to be working fine until I engage in a trainer battle and the same error pops up. Thanks for the continuous feedback, much appreciated

Jttyzzle

Years
  • Unfortunately that didn't work either, it seems to be working fine until I engage in a trainer battle and the same error pops up. Thanks for the continuous feedback, much appreciated

I really have no idea, you haven't modified any of the game files right? Deleting say, the Characters or Battlers folders, would cause an issue but I really don't know what else would cause an issue like that.

MachoPony

Resident Brony
    Years
  • hi, loving the game so far up to icepick city. i can't seem to find (if there is one) the Ice rock to evolve eevee though, i found the mossy one in the forest but i cant seem to find the ice one (again, if its even in) i really want to use Glaceon. i assume its somewhere around Icepick or the Mountain

Jttyzzle

Years
  • hi, loving the game so far up to icepick city. i can't seem to find (if there is one) the Ice rock to evolve eevee though, i found the mossy one in the forest but i cant seem to find the ice one (again, if its even in) i really want to use Glaceon. i assume its somewhere around Icepick or the Mountain

It's to the right of Icepick, on Route 18 (snowy section).

MachoPony

Resident Brony
    Years
  • Right so i think i should give my 2 cents

first off, this is brilliant as a fan of gen 4 myself the recognizeable and fitting music was phenomenal, the region was well designed and everything seemed to function correctly aside from a few collision bugs (invisible nothing blocking my path for example)

i will however say that the game needs some serious balancing issues in terms of levels. enemies were so much higher levelled than wild pokemon that it was almost a chore to raise new team members and when it came to big fights like gym leaders i found myself falling back on my high levelled pokes and not getting a chance to use my lower levelled ones. also while i appreciate the last gym being your rival and having no specific theme he is a bit too difficult tbh (typhlosion with fire gem eruption wouldve been murder if not for chandelure) i also had to grind to level 50 on victory road just to avoid random encounters with repels and even then i struggled a bit with the elite 4

you also don't get nearly enough cash, i was running out of repels, potions and revives with very little cash if any to restock making some fights that much harder. also adding a PC somewhere in the first town to avoid having to go to mountain town and back when replacing pokemon would be a nice touch

all in all it's a solid game for something developed by a single person i'd say its a great effort, better than some of the fan games out there that have entire teams behind them. just a little rough around the edges is all.

Good luck perfecting it and i hope you do well in the future

Jttyzzle

Years
  • Right so i think i should give my 2 cents

first off, this is brilliant as a fan of gen 4 myself the recognizeable and fitting music was phenomenal, the region was well designed and everything seemed to function correctly aside from a few collision bugs (invisible nothing blocking my path for example)

i will however say that the game needs some serious balancing issues in terms of levels. enemies were so much higher levelled than wild pokemon that it was almost a chore to raise new team members and when it came to big fights like gym leaders i found myself falling back on my high levelled pokes and not getting a chance to use my lower levelled ones. also while i appreciate the last gym being your rival and having no specific theme he is a bit too difficult tbh (typhlosion with fire gem eruption wouldve been murder if not for chandelure) i also had to grind to level 50 on victory road just to avoid random encounters with repels and even then i struggled a bit with the elite 4

you also don't get nearly enough cash, i was running out of repels, potions and revives with very little cash if any to restock making some fights that much harder. also adding a PC somewhere in the first town to avoid having to go to mountain town and back when replacing pokemon would be a nice touch

all in all it's a solid game for something developed by a single person i'd say its a great effort, better than some of the fan games out there that have entire teams behind them. just a little rough around the edges is all.

Good luck perfecting it and i hope you do well in the future

Thank you, and I've sent a PM to try and discuss more about balance in hopes that I can improve things for the next update.

Hi! is there a fire stone somewhere in the game? I really want to evolve my vulpix into ninetales.

You can find one given by NPC's around the River Town/Treetrunk Town area, pretty early on. If you missed that there's one available at the Dept. Store.

Years
  • Hi, I started playing and am stuck before the first gym, there is a Team Rocket-like NPC in the middle of a route end I tried to talk to him but there is no interaction whatsoever

Jttyzzle

Years
  • Hi, I started playing and am stuck before the first gym, there is a Team Rocket-like NPC in the middle of a route end I tried to talk to him but there is no interaction whatsoever

The correct path of events is to walk up the stairs near the police station on the right of Ember City and meet the grunt. (One of the stairs was glitched, meaning you wouldn't properly initiate the event, check both stairs. )
    Meeting him removes the Police in front of the gym and lets you talk to the people in the station. After that you find the grunt again in Mountain Town.

Back