• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starting a new competitive league

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2016
    As the title suggests, I am starting a new competitive pokemon league. Hosted on Pokemon Showdown, with a minimum of eight league members.

The league will be standard OU rules (http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/formats/ou/). This isn't restricted, and will include newbies to the competitive scene or seasoned veterans.

You'll need Skype so we can all chat in one place. The draft will consist of one Mega, no matter the tier. Three OU mons, three UU mons, three RU mons and two NU mons, making a team total of 12 Pokemon.

In the next few months, I'll be starting a new YouTube channel for my matches to be uploaded with commentary. Mentioning this in case you have a particular issue with your gameplay being shown on YouTube.

UPDATE 12th April

We now have five members. Three spaces to fill.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm definitely down. I actually have experience running a league like this one (as well as running a competitive Pokemon-based YouTube channel), so I know what tends to work and what doesn't. Feel free to add me on Skype so we can discuss this more!

Back