• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Orange Achipelago

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 29, 2018
So I downloaded this game about a week ago due to looking online for difficult Pokemon hacks and this one came up.

I completed the Pokemon league and went to Vermilion to go to the orange islands.
Jessie and James jacked up this guy's Vaporean and jumped in the water, I don't have dive and from what I have searched this is when the game ends.

Is this where the game ends until Beta 12 or can I go to the orange islands??

Sorry if this has been asked before but this isn't the easiest site to navigate.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
It might be worth asking in the respective thread for that hack as this section is reserved for questions pertaining to the Pok?Community itself. It'd be helpful to know the name of the game to help you out better.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 29, 2018
Sorry, I am really having trouble navigating on this site, honestly thought it was the site for the specific game, wasn't aware it was bigger than that lol. Could you perhaps show me where to post? The game is Pokemon adventure Red. The one that supposedly follows the manga.

Back