• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Persona-Style Pokemon Hack

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
Years
  • Maybe I've been playing too much lately, but I can't help but notice the similarities between Persona/SMT and Pokemon. With the leveling system, moves, fusions, and specific abilities, you could make this a hack similar to touhoumon. If anyone can or wants make this, I give full permission to use the idea.

For example, you can choose between three starter Personas: Orpheus, Izanagi, and Arsene, and they start at Lv. 1.

As is the case in Persona, you can find wild Personas and add them to your party. Personas like Pixie and Apsaras remind me of Rattata and Pidgey.

The more you advance in the game, the better the wild Personas, and the Personas that trainers use. The Arcanas that the Personas belong to are treated like Pokemon types. For example, Fool could be weak to Judgement or something like that.

Where most Personas can't "evolve" the way to make stronger Personas is to fuse them together. This may be a challenge, because you would have to combine two Personas with either the hatch or evolve animation.

However, there are some Personas that should be treated as rarer Personas that do evolve, like Io and Hermes. After a certain level, these should evolve.

I understand it would be really complicated to make something like this, but I'm just throwing the idea out there. FireRed would make the best base.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    I would love this as a fellow Persona fan. But shudder at the work that would need to go into it... but some do 'evolve' like pixie into high pixie... hua po with a fire stone or something. Sylph with something.

Back