• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats your favorite charecter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 23, 2020
Right now, my favorites are Dawn, Paul and Drew. Each have a unique personality and brought something new to the series.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
I love Shinji the best
He's hot (sporting a slightly femenine hairdo and a softly shaped face, yet having manly facial features is a hot twist.) Plus, he has the head of a 15+ year old with the body of a ten yearold. I'd call him hot jailbait but he just doesn't seem like jailbait. Also, he looks so sexy in girls' clothes like tight pants as long as it isn't frilly or fancy.
He's a fresh new kind of character
He goes great with Ash (ComaShipping)
and he's the kind of guy you wanna love and hate at the same time

Shinji is hotter than Ash's Charizard

an honorable mention goes to Pokemon Ranger Hinata, gymleaders Falkner, Bugsy, Natane and former main character Misty.... and I guess Clair but I'm trying to detach from her.

Faceless*

YES!
Years
  • Age 34
  • ?
  • Seen Jan 17, 2013
Since Shinji "at least" gets the idea of battling, (unlike the ever-so-blind Satoshi =D) he's my favorite for now

Bill is a pretty good character as well

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
My favorite characters are James, Gary, and Paul.

I don't normally go for one time characters, but I actually thought Jack Walker was a really cool character.

vizforte

The Memoriam.
Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Apr 8, 2009
Brock, Brock, Brock and Brock!

Sure he's a relentless, hopeless, flirt, but thats why I love him. He never gives up, all he wants to do is find some love'n. Even if it's just for a night or so.. lol.

Being as though that Brock is the Brock from the Anime, we won't ever see him hookup with anyone. Although I think he "helped" out Ash's mom, those few months he lived with her. And Professor Ivy, I think made him wear too much leather, which is why he got traumatized. Battle Queen actually like him, so there's a fanfic out there somewhere.

Only in the Manga was Brock a playa playa. If he hit on someone, then they stayed it on. lol.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
cool thats nice to know!but paul is pure evil he releases chimchar because its to weak!
I dont see what's so "evil" about letting a Pokemon go off and continue it's life in it's natural habitat after having no use for it.
If anything, that's a nice thing Shinji did. He even told Hikozaru he could go where ever he wanted.
If that's true, then loads of us are pure evil, especially me who released a Mukkuru because its stats sucked.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
Years
It's not what he does that makes Paul evil. It's the fact that he's always a total d*ck about it. I don't know how he is the the Japanese version (which I assume you watch), but Paul acts like a total d*ck here in America. Every nuance of his voice just makes me want to punch him in the face.

Shadowthinker

Blissey OKOer
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 8, 2008
Brock even though he is weird and a show-off but he knows a lot about Pokemon

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
Years
its pure evil to release pokemon even though i may do it but i feel bad afterwards...

Releasing in itself isn't a bad thing. Ash has released a Pokemon or two over the course of the show, and I've released plenty of Pokemon. It's just the way that Paul does everything. "You're too weak." "THere's no point in continuing with that Pokemon." Jesus, it just makes me want to punch him in the face.

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
Years
Ash releases strong pokemon and Paul releases weak pokemon.Ash=stupid,Paul=smart.

On topic:My favorite characters are May and Dawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back