• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats your favorite charecter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shedinjask

all about how to pokemoning
Years
  • Ash is one of the worst lead characters ever. Especially when the writers try to give him flaws, like rushing into things and doing stupid, non-dangerous, and supposedly funny stuff. For once, he should get into some real trouble. Maybe run into some of the higher TR members.

Mine is Jirarudan.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Maybe run into some of the higher TR members.

Domino?

Anyway, to answer the question, mine is quite obvious. *motions to avatar* Yes, it's a little difficult to explain why, but my favorite character has, for the past few years, been Bill. Maybe it's the intelligence. Maybe it's the fact that he seems so underdeveloped it's easy to write fanfiction about him. Maybe it's the fact that he's a challenge to put together through the little details of the episode. Maybe it's just because I think English accents are hot and that flamboyant geeks are awesome. Whatever it is, he's the only reason why I bother with "Mystery at the Lighthouse." The only reason. Yes, I don't even bother with it just to watch Ash get owned by a Krabby (before owning it with a stick).

On a more serious note, I've bothered with the anime so long because of James (my second favorite character) for pretty much the same reasons. Flamboyant, smarter than he looks, could be just one of the good guys if he'd bother to realize he's better at being a good guy than a bad one. (Or, at least, I think so. Seems like he fails completely at mischief, but when he actually sides with Ash the way he did in "Pikachu Re-Volts," it's a different story.) Also, his past is filled with all sorts of interesting little tidbits -- the wealthy runaway involved with the wrong sort of people.

shedinjask

all about how to pokemoning
    Years
  • Jax: Bill is indeed awesome. He reminds me of Jirarudan. But flamboyanter. As for higher TR members, I was thinking Bashou and Buson, maybe Tyson, Sebastian, and Bisashu again. But Domino can come too.

Extreme

Ex Captain of the 5th Division
    Years
  • Mine is Hikari, she is awesome. I basically watch diamond & pearl for her. Satoshi is cool too, I like him too(not in that way you pervs).

cooltrainerjeremy

Combusken Fan!
    Years
  • yah lol im a boy and im not to good a coordinater ingame but i also like dawn and may their cute james is wierd he sounds like ash because their both obssesed with grass poke
    and bill is just pure jeanous!

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Shouldn't it be who's your favourite character, not what? lol. Anyway, my favourite characters are Ash, James and Meowth. James and Mewth are funny but can be kind when they want (James just about most of the time now) and Ash, wow, he like risks his life for his Pokemon. He's either very kind or just crazy. I also like his little gag of never understanding people in love.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I like Kasumi and Hikari ^.^ They are both awesome characters on the show.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back