• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Johto: The Future of Adventure OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broadway

Find your wings.
Years
  • I'm waiting for the next one :)

ETA: oops damn keyboard posted my unfinished comment.

Anyway, I'm waiting for the next one, because usually, route chapters are also distinct chapters on their own (maybe not, here, but that's the impression I got). So I'm not sure why people are already RPing along the route, since it hasn't been described, along with whatever available pokemon might be there to fight or catch.

Years
  • Hey guys, I'm gonna change my characters's personality. He's gonna be more dark around other people, but around Pokemon he's perfectly normal, okay?

Also, I'll be changing the way I write. See ya!

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • Guys why are we posting the next route? Breezy hasn't given us the go-ahead to do so. Besides, he/she needs to tell us what wild pokemon are in the route.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • I'm with Zeph. The go ahead has not been given, so you pretty much wasted a post. Just save the post on Microsoft Word and delete the actual post, because there's always a chance that you can use that post.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • I wonder when Breezy will be back on.
    I'm so anxious for the next chapter >w<

Aww, sorry to hear your dropping Hospitaller

Lostworld

cosmic castaway
    Years
  • @Hospitaller: Thanks for letting me know.

I don't think I'm going to give the open slot to anyone, if that's okay with everyone else. We'll just see how this goes.

So, second chapters up. In regards to earlier posts made about the etched Pokeball, it is your normal, regular Pokeball with the name/nickname of your Pokemon etched around the middle rim of the ball. Sorry if I caused some confusion or what not. :]

I'm going to try to post chapters more frequently than I have done with the second one. Hopefully.

Zeph.

Years
  • Really sorry about this Breezy, but I'm gonna have to drop from this RP :(

Good luck with it :D

Zeph.

Years
  • I'm afraid I have other commitments (PC and real life) I must put first.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • Hey, I was just curious how the Routes are gonna work. Are we gonna meet pokemon that are naturally found on the routes like in the game, or are you gonna throw in some random pokemon every now and then?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name: Isis Regan

Nickname: N/A

Appearance: Isis has a Kantonian-Sinnohian lineage that goes back for many generations. This is evident in her hazel eyes, common in said regions, and her fair complexion. She was born with crimson hair and she is very much like her mother, as she dresses the same as what she did when she was fourteen.

Having wished to inherit her father's height, she is of a pathetic stature at five feet and eleven inches. Despite that and her average figure, she does not look harmful, for there is a gentle undertone to her eyes.

She prefers to keep her hair perfectly trimmed and long, the tips of which touch the middle of her back. Her favourite outfit is her red, skin-tight, short-sleeved shirt with her blue miniskirt. In addition to that, she wears grey socks, yellow and purple slip-on shoes, her black and purple hat – and carries her bright yellow backpack with the imprint of a Poké Ball on the side everywhere she goes.

Personality: Like her mother, Isis is impatient, but she does not share any of the other traits. Instead her persona is more of the 'speak only when spoken to' type. Isis is not a bully, but has been bullied, which explains why she is so distant. At times, she is lazy, but that is only in the mornings when she doesn't want to get out of bed. Other than that, she is a hard worker and does her share of the jobs around the house.

History: Isis and her identical twin sister, Rhea, were born in the quiet Pallet Town to Josephine and Arthur Regan. Being the first born by two minutes, Isis was spoiled considerably more than the younger Rhea. Rhea was more sociable than her somewhat introverted sister, but they would fight like Darkrai and Cresselia; Isis was the Darkness and Rhea the Lunar Moon — they fought so roughly one time, Josephine and Arthur had to take Isis to the Viridian Hospital for severe bruising to the neck area.

Things continued like that until they were three, which was around the time that they moved to Johto, when they learned about Derek Walsh's active role in attempting to give the region a new lease on life. A few days before her fourteenth birthday, Isis' parents told her that Derek had a starter Pokémon ready for her. However, she could only start her journey when she actually turned fourteen.

Chosen Starter: Vulpix.

Nickname: Ruby.

Personality: Ruby has an extreme phobia of lightning storms, and will automatically retreat into her sphere once she knows storm clouds are brewing. This tends to annoy Isis, from the point of view that what if Ruby were to do that, and Isis was in a battle? Isis would instantly lose, and she would be very peeved. Ruby also very much loves eating sweet food and will sometimes pester her trainer to go and buy some.

Other Information:
    e45094f8cde154787d1ad97e9841bff2.png

RP Sample:

In front of the Pokémon Centre, Josephine had withdrawn Diego with the conclusion of the battle being in her favour. The red-haired teen was about to step forward and congratulate her younger sister on a battle well-fought, but Natalie turned and stormed off.

"..." Josephine was stunned into silence as she turned to Arthur.

Arthur shrugged, equally confused. Nevertheless, all of the teenagers ran after the ten-year-old, still well aware that Saffron was in the stranglehold of Team Rocket. A few moments later, they found her... in the grip of a Rocket grunt, with the criminal holding a gun to her head. The Prince threw out his arms, stopping the others in their tracks.

He turned back slightly to see his lover whispering something to Diego, her Dusknoir. The Ghost type nodded in agreement and pressed his hand to his trainer's forehead. With Diego muttering something creepy, his mind merged with Josephine's and the two spiritually entered the Rocket grunt's body. Their aim was to kill him quickly, for even thinking of endangering Natalie's life.

All while the duo were in his body, the grunt was writhing and screaming in pain, even cursing the fact he'd joined the organization. Seconds later, he was dead, the heart's major vein severed from the rest of the organs. Back in their own bodies, Josephine and Diego looked at each other warmly before the nearly fifteen-year-old embraced her sister in a big hug.

"I'm sorry for storming off, it's just that I'm not used to losing," Natalie admitted.

"Pfft! It's fine, Nat," the older sibling replied.

"I'm serious," the ten-year-old persisted.

"So am I," the redhead countered.

All the while, a Fearow with a security camera flew overhead, watching the battle. The footage was being sent back to Team Rocket's Silph. Co headquarters, where Crimson Lightning and Nighthawk were absolutely stunned.

Last edited:

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • My post. Will hopefully be out tonight.
    But if not, then it will probably be out. . . whenever I get back home.
    I'm going to be away from home for the next 3 or 4 days. Hanging out with my bffl tomorrow and sleeping over her house. No school Monday and then its supposed to be snowing, again (I'm sick of snow =.=), so I dunno when I'll be back. Possibly that Monday, if we're not snowed in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back