• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Hey there! I have been on this forum for a few days now, but I thought I should introduce myself anyway. My name is Trainer1328, and my favourite Pokemon games include Pokemon Moon, Black Version 1 and 2, Heartgold/Soulsilver, Gold, and of course Good Old RED version, as well as Sapphire for the GBA. I have been playing Pokemon since 2008 and i love every minute of it. I can gladly say that every Pokemon, every game and every thing is my favourite. Thanks and have fun!!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! It seems you've been a Pokémon fan for many years! I know most people would have gotten a bit tired or would have taken a break by now, it's really great to see you going strong! As you can see, we have many places where Pokémon discussions are taking place, and without a doubt, you'll fit right in! If you have questions, or need any help, or just fancy a chat, don't hesitate to send me a visitor message! I hope you'll enjoy yourself here, see you around the forums my friend! :]

Years
  • O.o You're that famous Youngster Joey who beat 1000 TRAINERS EVERYDAY!!! That's awesome....whhaa..? That's all made up. You totally got me there for sec xD..

Haha! sup' Trainer1328......you like this name?xD
    Welcome to PC!! Oooo looks like you're a huge Pokémon fan. We got plenty of sections focusing on pokemon :p Beside that their are other fun sections like Anime manga, roleplay theater, Science & Tech and much more xD How do you like PC so far? I hope to see you around ^.^

Years
  • Welcome Trainer1328!
    You sound like a very big Pokemon fan, you can check out all of out discussions ranging from the Games, anime, trading card, and Pokemon related forum games! Have fun :)

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hey there! I have been on this forum for a few days now, but I thought I should introduce myself anyway. My name is Trainer1328, and my favourite Pokemon games include Pokemon Moon, Black Version 1 and 2, Heartgold/Soulsilver, Gold, and of course Good Old RED version, as well as Sapphire for the GBA. I have been playing Pokemon since 2008 and i love every minute of it. I can gladly say that every Pokemon, every game and every thing is my favourite. Thanks and have fun!!
    Hey Trainer1328, welcome to PC.

Good to know that you are such a huge Pokemon fan, I'm sure you'll have a good time on the community.

Make sure you browse around the Forums, you can find lots of interesting Pokemon related stuff out here.

See ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Back