• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Love for everyone who suffered during the September 11th attacks

Zarude

Self-Certified Comma Abuser
Years
Today is Tuesday, September 11th, the same day that the infamous terrorist attacks happened. Deep love for anyone who lost someone they loved, got injured, and anyone who lost their life. Life will get better soon, I just know it.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
It's hard to believe it's been 17 years now. Doesn't feel like it.

I bet there are a lot of users here who weren't even alive yet back then.

Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)
Years
Yeah, it was scary and how I got my fear of heights when seeing it on the news when I was pretty young.

Course, my experience is mild compared to many things others have been through. To all the families that have or even still are feelings from this tragic moment...I wish you well.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
17 years huh.. 9/11 really shook America. Sometimes I imagine how I'd react if I was in a hijacked plane or a collapsing skyscraper and how I'd have to come to terms with the inevitable, it's a scary situation. Rest in peace, the courageous innocents who were caught in those cowardly attacks and the brave first responders that died trying to save those people. I too wish the families of the dead well.

Last edited:

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
My baby sister was born two years ago today. So today is a day of celebration for us. I do feel bad for all those people tho

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
Years
Calzone has a similar story to me. My sister at the time was not even one. I was not born. My mom's birthday fell on the day of the attacks, and it turned a day of happiness for her into a day of sadness for everyone else.

Years
Little late in replying but I saw this tragedy outside my school window, though I was luckily far enough that the school didn't evacuate. All the kids were being picked up by their parents one at a time....I was the last or second to last to go home. Mom was stuck in the city since the subway and other forms of transportation were down, so she had to walk at least 2 hours to get home. Clouds of smoke visible outside and utter silence from all the faculty and staff is something you will never forget.

Wonderful that those I know are safe, but everyone who was affected in any way will remain in my thoughts.

Last edited:
Back