• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Misc Engine] Mario & Luigi: Pokémon World Mix (Recruitments open!)

Jiggykoopbob

Local Pokémon loving Goomba. (Flair theme: SM64DS)
Years
  • Recruitments now open for:

Game_Logo_Revision_1_Smaller.png

MLPWM_Recruitment_Post_Poster_Smaller.png

Please excuse the mild grammatical errors.

As of now, we are currently looking for:

Sprite artists

Scripters

Mappers

Tile Makers

Please Note!

I have not listed composers or storyboard artists for my recruitment post as they are not required, As i will be using music and sound effects from the Mario & Luigi and Pokémon games, And i will mostly be the one
    who is gonna write the story. But if you are a talented composer or storyboard artist and is willing to join, Feel free to do so.

If you want to join the project's development team, join the discord server at the bottom of the post and summarise on what you're the most talented at.

This project currently has two people fully involved in the development process. That being a singular scripter and me. We would appreciate it a lot if even only two people would join our game project!

I also started this project as a way to learn more about video game development. This is more of a hobby i (Jiggykoopbob) do and i don't want this game to get too much attention.​

Screenshots below.​
    Please keep in mind that these screenshots were taken at a more early point in development. The game will look relatively different and better in the future. The screenshots will also be updated from time to time to show the game's current state when it has been significantly changed.

Save_Block_Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_7.png

Last edited:

Jiggykoopbob

Years
  • Am i allowed to bump my thread? If so, then i'll only bump a couple of times before ill let the administrators archive my marvellous recruitment post.

(Progress on the game has resumed by the way. We took a bit of a break.)

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2021
    If I recall correctly, you're allowed to bump your thread as long as it adds to the discussion. I think resuming progress on the game is a good enough excuse to bump! :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2021
    I keep an eye on all projects in the recruitment board lol. This one in particular is very interesting, I always love seeing projects where the game itself uses Pokemon in a unique way, and I also love the Mario and Luigi games so this game is a very cool concept to me!

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
    Years
  • Am i allowed to bump my thread? If so, then i'll only bump a couple of times before ill let the administrators archive my marvellous recruitment post.

(Progress on the game has resumed by the way. We took a bit of a break.)

Like spacemountaincarlo said:
    As long as you have an update, or something to add to the discussion thread bumping is a-ok

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I wonder if Pokemon Trainers will appear in this game. Just imagine the interaction:

Trainer (most likely one from Pokemon Masters): I haven't seen you around these parts before, who are you and where did you come from?
    Mario: Protomosuminatoumsopakete (his dialogue sound from M&L)
    Trainer: ...what?

Jiggykoopbob

Years
  • Gonna go ahead and bump this thread one final time, So this is your last chance to join the development team. I don't want my thread to be an overabundance here. I might bump it again but chances are high i won't.

(As far as updates goes, There isn't really anything interesting to say other then that we're having some difficulties like that half of the project's data was lost inexplicably, But we managed to recover from that as of now.)

Recruitments are still open!

Back