• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Reigns [T] REMAKE (SU/OOC)

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
Years
Darkness Reigns [T] REMAKE

History

Angels were always amongst us. They had observed and protected us from the evils that tried to corrupt us. We never saw them, but we could feel them. Every bad thought that entered our heads, every bad deed we ever intended to commit, the angels reworked them. They tried to convince us of the true dark nature of those thoughts. They were always our protectors, and we never even knew it. If you've ever had a person who you just felt absolutely safe with, someone you just knew was pure, they were an angel.​

Not all angels could take on a physical, human form. It took years of practice in making their forms visible to the naked eye, and only those who could focus all of their energy into their power could master it. They could not maintain their human forms for long periods of time, but the longer they've been training, the longer they could stand. Some angels, surprisingly enough, were born with the ability to show a physical form. These angels were capable of both using their physical form, and their angel powers in unison, something that even angels with thousands of years of experience could not quite master. These angels were born very few, perhaps only a dozen in the angels history, and more than one was never born within the same century.​

Angels age just the same as humans. Each year, they get older, bigger, taller, just like the average person. Of course, angels have their exceptions. One of the angels most common abilities, would be to stop their aging. Angels could live as long as they wished, and at any given time, they could choose to stick to one permanent age. Once the aging process was stopped, it could not be started again, and the angel would be stuck with that body and mind set as long as they were capable of living. Some angels, of course, decided never to stop their aging. Some wanted to connect with humans, and figured the easiest way, would be to grow with them. Though, they were not aware of the fact that if they aged as humans, they would die as humans. If they didn't stop aging by a certain point in their lives, they would become mortal, and thus, die as one. The only exception to this rule, would be the Elder's Council, who made all important decisions for the angels.​

Angels were born with natural abilities. Ones that they could use to free the humans from their evil thoughts. They were not true mind readers, as they could not pin-point every thought within a person's mind, but they were capable of locating all negative and possibly dangerous thoughts. Their downside to this ability would be the fact that they cannot simply choose a human and read their thoughts. These kind of thoughts would just drift into their minds, and they would have to use their other abilities to solve the issue. The only way they could read a specific person's mind of their own will, would be if they established a connection with that human. They also have the ability to inject thoughts and ideas within a person's mind. Again, to only go to a specific person, the angel and human must have a connection. This power is generally used within a group of humans, spreading the thought into the air, which would then affect the human's way of thinking.​

Angels are very pure creatures, but they are not incapable of being corrupted, as well as humans. They are just born with a natural resistance to that corruption, and they spread that with the humans. What the angels were not aware of, was with every thought they sent, and every person they saved from corruption, they lost a little piece of their resistance. Because of this, some angels would find that when they tuned into humans dark thoughts, they were being bogged down by them. Their sense of wrong and right would be severed with every human they saved. This would soon lead to some angels falling into the dark path that they had been trying to help the humans avoid.​

Over the years, many angels have fallen victim to this corruption of this darkness. Of course, the Council has downplayed this in hopes of keeping their Kingdom a safe and calm place. The thing is, the number of these corrupted angels has made the regular angels jobs much more difficult. These angels are no longer protecting humans from the darkness, but are now leading them towards it. They have the same abilities as the good angels, and thus can use their powers for their own accords. This puts the Earth in jeopardy, as these corrupted angels can use the humans natural urges for evil to their advantage, giving them an edge against the good angels.​

After years had passed, the corrupted angels had managed to make the good angels job nearly impossible, and soon enough, they began to fight the good angels directly. They felt that their existence was no longer needed, and thus acted to remove the good angels from Earth. This erupted in a war between the two angel sides, who by this point had been labeled as "Angels of Darkness" and "Angels of Light". The Angels of Light were not fond of using their powers for the harm of any other creature, especially those of their own kind. Despite that these angels had traded sides, they were familiar with one another, some of them were loved ones and friends. This put the Angels of Light at a greater disadvantage.​

As the war raged on, more Angels of Light were corrupted, and though some tried to stay true to their Kingdom, the majority were converted to the side of the Angels of Darkness. Years went on, and the Angels of Light grew outnumbered by the new Angels of Darkness, forcing them to retreat back into their kingdom. This lead to the humans of Earth falling into the darkness that the Angels of Light had tried for so many centuries to protect them from.​

This is not to say all humans are corrupted. There are few humans that were born with the natural resistance against this darkness. This happens within one of two cases: either the human is the product of an Angel of Light and another human, or that they were given 'the gift' by an Angel of Light, which would protect them from the darkness.​

For many years, Earth has been watched from above by the Angels of Light, who are unable to successfully make an appearance on Earth, as the Angels of Darkness could sense them. During these years, the Angels of Darkness encouraged the dark thoughts within the humans mind, and Earth has turned from a haven, into a circle of blackness. This was the way the three beings existed, and it was how it seemed it would always remain...​

Now

Something extraordinary has happened within the Light Kingdom. Three Angels have been born with the ability to create a physical form. This is one of the most unexpected and unbelievable things to ever happen in the Light Kingdom, but it is something they are grateful for. With this natural ability, these three Angels have the power to go to Earth, using their physical form to hide their true Angel essence from the Angels of Darkness. The Council then informs the Light Kingdom that there was a human somewhere on Earth with the positive power needed to save the humans from all of their evil deeds. The Angels of Light decide to raise these three Angels, teaching them how to use their normal abilities, and to prepare them for their mission: To go to Earth and find this extraordinary human, and convince them to use their powers for the good of the Light Kingdom, before the Angels of Darkness sense this human's power.​

What the Angels of Light are not aware of, is that the Angels of Darkness have also found three Angels with the amazing ability to create a physical form. Several other Angels of Darkness are able to do this, but none of them that are as young as these three. The others have had many, many years to practice, but these three are naturals, and they plan to use this to their advantage.​

It is now come the time for the Council to send their three Angels of Light to Earth in search of this 'Special Human'. They are to be sent to a city known on Earth as New York City. The Council has said that this area is where the Special Human's energy is coming from, but that it is impossible for them to pin-point the exact location from their position. How hard could it be to find one human in New York City?​

You

Angels of Light

Spoiler:

Angels of Darkness

Spoiler:

Humans

Spoiler:

Rules

No Godmodding!! I've had issues with this before, and I won't have it again.

Bunnying is NOT allowed, unless you have been given permission by the owner of the character.

This RP is rated T. So keep it at a T level. Romance, Violence, and swearing is allowed (the first two are even encouraged, makes it more fun) but don't take them too far. For romance, keep it to kissing. For violence, don't make it too gory or anything. Fighting is expected, as the two groups of Angels will meet at some point, but please, don't go crazy with it. As for swearing, I don't mind you using it, but don't go overboard. I don't want a bunch of swearing in one post.

Please don't be a crazy poster. Some people in the RP may have different time zones, and it would be really bad if two people were talking back and forth and created an entire page and then someone had to read all of that the next time they get on. I won't set an exact limit, I'll trust the RPers judgement. But if it gets out of hand, I WILL make a post limit.

No one-liners. That's obvious. I'd say a post should be at least two paragraphs. I don't think that is too much to ask.

Please be sure to post your SU in the OOC thread and any other OOC things. We don't want the main thread cluttered with OOC messages.

Be active. Do you have to post every day? No. I know peoples lives can be busy sometimes (me included) so I'm not gonna say you have to post every day. I'd say, try to post two or three times a week a minimum, if you have a busy schedule. If you have to leave for any amount of time longer than that week, please inform me so we can work something out. If you don't inform me, I might have to kick you out.

You know the general forum rules, so I hope I don't have to list them all. Please obey them.

Just so I know you've read this...please write this in your SU 'Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers'.

If you aren't sure if you are allowed to do something, or if you think someone did something wrong, do NOT accuse them. I don't want any arguments. Take it up with me. And I will deal with it.

Have FUN! It's no good being in a RP if it isn't fun. If you're participating and you have an idea that you think would make it more fun for you in the others, feel free to mention it to me and/or the OOC thread.

The Special Human will be decided by me. I will NOT decide at the beginning of the RP. At some point, I will decide which human will be the Special Human. I will tell this person via PM, and I request that you do not tell the other RPers that it's you. You'll have more powers than the others, and I'll PM you with updates on what powers those are and how you should start leaving hints that it's you. So do NOT ask me if you can be the Special Human. I will decide after seeing your character in action.

SU

Name:
(Obvious. First and Last name. You may include a middle name, or a nickname if you have one.)

Role:
(Angel of Light, Angel of Darkness, or Human)

Appearance:
(How do you look? If you are an Angel of Light, your wings are white. If you are an Angel of Darkness, your wings are black. 2 paragraphs min.)

Personality:
(How do you act? Take your role into consideration. 2 paragraphs are suggested, but if you can make a good sized paragraph, then one might be okay.)

History:
(What has your past been like up to now? If you are an angel, mention whether or not you have stopped your aging. If you've been alive longer than your physical 'age' mention that. 2 paragraphs, min. )

Power: (This ONLY applies to the Light and Dark Angels. You're special angels, so I'm allowing you to have a special power. Think about which side you're on, because it isn't very likely that a Light Angel would have something like control over fire. This is NOT required. But if you do have a power, be sure to give an explanation for why and/or how you have this power.)

Other: (Any other information you think I need to know.)

Spots:

Angels of Darkness:

1. Taken by Fearless Love

2. Takenby Supervegeta

3. Taken by Aura Rift

Angels of Light:

1. Reserved for Spellsun

2. Taken by Fuyu

3. Taken by miley810

Humans

1. Taken by ~Genevieve~

2. Taken by -DeepImpact-

3. Taken by Xilfer123

Angel of Equilibrium

1. Taken by -Nocturnal

If you have any questions about any of the above information, don't hesitate to ask. I'll gladly answer any questions you have. I'll have my SU up later.

Just a note, you CAN reserve, but if you are taking a considerably long amount of time, and someone else wants that spot, the one with the better SU will get the spot.

Just a note, reserves will last about a week. I'm not saying three days because I know it can take some people a little bit longer. So the max time I will allow you is a week.

Now, if you wish, sign-up!

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
RRRREEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSERRVE ME for Angel of Darkness please!

Name:
Travis Azrael

Role:
Angel of Darkness

Appearance:
Travis wears a typical black dress suit, complete with a black jacket, black dress pants, and black shoes (no tie). The undershirt is a standard white color. His appearance gives him the aura of a hitman, and in a very distant way, he is one. His skin is a bit pale, but no to the extent to appear spooky. He has black medium-spikey hair which has been combed back. His eyes are covered with a pair of dark sunglasses that he always has on, and never takes off, a trademark of his. His eye color is, therefore, unknown.

Personality:
If there was a such thing as pure evil, Travis might be flirting with that territory. Travis has been called many things over the years: scoundrel, fiend, evil, sick, demented, and even "dead on the inside." All those titles give claim to what Travis is: a sadistic person who simply seems to live off of other's misfortunes.

Travis is the worst kind of person. He takes pleasure in killing those who annoy him, or are in his way, often without a second thought. But there are many people who do so. The reason he is so feared and disliked is the way he does it. He has hardly ever, even when executing someone, been seen without a smile on his face. It isn't one of those evil smile faces either. All it appears to be is a simple smile, as if he is in a good mood, even as he tortures someone, even as he kills them. He shows that endearing smile. It has become somewhat of a trademark of his now, many who know of Travis often very appalled, or frightened when he's around with that smile

On a personal level, among allies, he still shows the same, polite smile, and acts polite as well, but, or course, doesn't try to brutally kill them.

History:

Travis was born in a family of the Darkness Angels. His mother died in childbirth, and his father raised him and his four brother. Among them was Daniel, the oldest, Allen, the second oldest, and himself, the youngest. Together they lived on Earth as a family. They all had a good relationship with each other, as his father preached the importance of family, honor, trust, respect and duty. Travis and his brothers always took his lessons to heart. They were sacred among him and his brothers, and Travis would often turn to those principles later in life. Among the Darkness Angels, the Azrael family was a strange one, but none could deny that all of them were cunning warriors.

Under the tutelage of his father, Travis was trained in the art of the sword, a ceremonial weapon among his family. His brothers trained with him, as well as his best friend Alex. They might not have been brothers by blood, but they were brothers in arms. Though very young, Travis was able to pick up the weapon and use it. His brothers Daniel and Allen always had things come easy to them. It almost felt as if they were chosen to be lucky. Travis was different. Everyday for him was a day of hard work, of pushing the extra gear in his body to catch up to his brothers. He never truly was able to beat them, his brothers seeming to be leagues ahead of him, no matter how hard he pushed.

Around this time, Travis decided that at the age of 19, he would stop the aging process, and he did. He continued to train to become the best possible servant of the Angels of Darkness, as was his duty. He also trained to surpass his brothers, seemingly so far in front of him. But that all changed one day. He had discovered that he possessed something strange inside of him. It came first with the discovery that he could obtain a physical form. It was special, something that could never be done before, and from there, everything changed. He was asked then to train with the Angels specifically, them recognizing the specialty of Travis. From then on, as he trained, things changed. He found himself having to work less harder to achieve what he wanted. Things came naturally for him now, it seemed. He even discovered that he had a power he could use. With this, he was sure he would be able to do much to help the Angels of Darkness.

One day, he returned home to visit his family. In the process, he had hoped that he would challenge his brothers and hopefully win. At that point, it wasn't about wanting to be the best. He felt he had to respect and honor his family by showing them the seeds of his training. He had to show them that he was good enough.

But he never got the chance. When he arrived, he found his friend Alex approach him, with dire news. It seemed that his brothers and father were all slain, backstabbed by someone, ambushed, and killed. What was worse was that the assailants were unknown. This tore Travis apart. All of the Azrael family talked all the time of honor, of respect, even for one's opponents, only to have them be lied to, to be back-stabbed and murdered in an unfair duel. The principle of his family had failed them, and they were killed. Travis was never the same again. Any mercy he might have shown his opponents, any respect or honor was thrown out. The principles of duty towards the Angels of Darkness, and the principles of trust, respect, and honor were rarely used anymore, only in front of his true friends, Alex being one of the only ones. To his enemies, though, no such luxury was shown. He was cruel he was heartless, and he was merciless.

Power:
The ability to control Darkness and Shadow. Basically, he can manipulate the shadows and darkness, and transform that into the form of energy, or sometimes an attack. Travis combines his own aura and energy with the dark places of the world to summon an attack, usually in the form of energy, but sometimes a more physical object. It works best in dark places, like alleys, corners with no light, etc. It does not work with light around, like streetlights, or the sun. Shadows and dark is required for it to really work. Travis really got this power when he learned of his ability to create a physical form of himself. His power, however, really only developed when his family was slain. Out of the deep places of his heart, he called to the darkness, and the darkness answered.

Other: His friend Alex maybe or may not appear in the RP (If that is allowed), as he has too been able to create a physical form (If allowed, don't worry, the appearance of him is the same as the last one, but he doesn't have any powers, he would only really be a NPC). 'Peter Porker...wait, Piper Pickles...uh...Pepper?

Last edited:

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Remember my reserve for Dark Angel Jesse :3

I'll get to work on my SU asap :)

Edit: done

Name: Mars Adrian Nicolai

Role: Angel of Darkness

Appearence: Mars has long black hair that falls down to just below his shoulders his hair appears straightened but in reality thats just its natural shape. He has very pale skin, so pale that you can see the extra ammounts of blood gushing through his veins when he is angry. He has blood red eyes and a sharp nose. His eyes are often bloodshot but this cannot be seen easily due to their already blood red colour. In place of his third incisors he has sharpened fangs. His ears are normal but rarely seen as they hide behind his hair. He is of medium build and average height for an angel his age.

He wears a dark grey buttoned shirt and black denim jeans aswell as a large black cloak ontop of it all. His weapons are a large Scythe which folds and fits in his cloak and a spiked chain with a small dagger at the end, which he keeps wrapped around his wrist at all times. He wears black dress shoes on his feet. His wingspan is roughly 1.5 times the length of his body and each feather is tipped in crimson red.

Personality: Mars was named his name for a reason. Mars was the name of the rutheless and merciless god of war worshiped by the people of Rome in centuries past. Upon seeing the childs behaviour and attitude to others the name was quickly changed to represent that. His first name was originaly Nathan, however this as prementioned was changed. Within his first few years the signs were showing. He would play nicely with other children at first, then beat them with a rock when they annoyed him. His parents put him into combat lessons when he was five in order to give him an outlet for his unparalleled violence and anger but this seemed to only fuel him increasing his anger. He's disdaneful, violent, angry, tempermental and merciless. He kills without thinking, if someone stands in his way it's kill first ask questions later. He has no friends or allies, he finds them meaningless, seeing them only as another barrier holding him back. He enjoys making his opponents suffer for daring to stand before him. Watching them whimper as he coils his spiked chain threw thei flesh then finishes them with his scythe. He is sadistinc and disgusting and shouldn't be messed with. If you manage to "get on his good side" then he will fight with you and not kill you. However if he feels it benefits him then he will easily leave you to die.

When alone he trys to think of ways to become more powerful and rutheless in his missions both for self-honour and self-pleasure. His sadism truly knows no bounds and he has been known to murder members of his own family on occasion. He has a small spark of compassion in him, as does everyone, but he would very rarely/ never show it, even to those he would trust to all extents.

History: On a cold stormy day in the kingdom of darkness a child with blood red eyes was born and given the name Nathan. He observed all he saw and took it in. He didn't cry when he came out of the womb he simply watched. His parents were rude and violent people who often fought and hit each other. Eventually when he was five years old his Mother and Father were fighting and his Father was being particularly violent with his Mother. He had had enough he grabbed a knife from the kitchen table and drove it into his Fathers back. His Mother watched in shock as Nathan smiled a sadistic grin and puld the knife from his Fathers back, he had hated him and it felt good to kill him. His Mother hid the body a it was never found out who murdered the Father. But Nathan and his Mother always knew. His Mother enrolled him in combat training in order to help him control his violence and anger, but it only proved to fuel it. Nathan learned that if he used weapons he could hurt and kill people much more painfuly and tormentingly. His favourites were and still are the spiked chain and scythe.

When he was fourteen it was realised he had the gift of creating a physical form so he was taken by the leaders of the dark angels to be trained. His merciless and sadistic attitude was greatly apreciated and nurtured there and it was perfectly suited to Nathans attitude. His instructor changed his name to Mars as a sign of his darkness and hunger for blood. Now he is seventeen and his mission of hunting down the Light angels... and the only thoughts going through his mind are the ways he plans to make them suffer.

Power: Teleportation of small distances (Although his power is currently uknown to him)

Other: I think that pretty much covers it.

'Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers'

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Reserve me for an angel of light. I won't have time to write the SU right away but I likely will when I get back. :D

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Here's what I have done so far

Name: Aurore Marie Molyneux

Nickname: Dawn (this is what her first name means in English)

Role: Human

Appearance: Standing at only 4'9 and weighing 93lbs Aurore is very small for her age but do not underestimate her. Though she may be small Aurore is very agile and has taken down someone half her size. She eats a heathy diet and works out daily keeping her thin with her muscles strong. Her hair is medium length and wavy and is a rich chestnut brown in color. Her skin is a pale tan and her eyes are a deep blue and shine with innocence.

Aurore's face is dotted with freckles and most of the time her bangs end up covering her eyes unless they are held back by the Lilac and white polka dotted headband she usually wears. She usually dresses in faded blue jeans and a long sleeved white shirt with a lilac colored tank top over it. On her feet she wears a pair of white and lilac colored athletic shoes. Unknown to anyone the reason she wears the long white sleeve shirt is to cover burn scars from a horrid childhood tragedy (will be explained in History)

Personality: Aurore is a very shy and insecure 13 year old girl. Having moved from France to New York two years ago she had left her only friends behind and has been unable to make new ones. For some reason in this new home none of the other children want to be her friend they all just want to pick on her. Because of this she usually keeps to herself and as issues trusting people. However if someone manages to break through her barriers and gain her trust she is a little less shy and insecure and her temper is discovered.

Once she finally makes a friend Aurore can be very defensive of herself and others. She won't hesitate to join her friends in a fight even if it is a risk to her own safety. She is incredibly loyal to her friends and would only betray them to save them from danger. She cares deeply for friends but anyone can set off her temper. Being picked on to much, short jokes, being scared, sad, or annoyed can set her off into an angry or upset tirade of French words until she calms down.

History: Aurore was born to a wealthy well of family living Paris. Her father Jean-Paul was a member of the government while her mother Sabine was a full time stay at home mom. Growing up Aurore was never spoiled and was taught to help people often going with her mother to help at the local soup kitchens. Aurore as a young child took ballet, tap, karate, and learned how to bake all from her mother or various classes that were held in the city of Paris. One day though when she was ten a group of men broke into the house and kidnapped her while she was alone planning to get the ransom and then kill her because she had seen their faces.

The men took the ten year old girl to a warehouse and left her their with one of the group while they went to call in the ransom. But something went wrong. Shortly after they left the building caught on fire. The man that was left with the girl untied her and held her arm prepared to run out of the building but not let her escape when a beam fell on him causing him to let her go. Aurore could have run but with her parents teachings she could not leave this man to die. Using what strength she still had after breathing in the smoke she pulled the man out from under the beam causing her arms to be severely burned. The two got out and when the fire department arrived the man confessed to everything and turned in his partners. About two months after this Aurore's father was made the ambassador to America and so they moved to New York City. For the next three years Aurore went to a private school not making any friends just keeping to herself and her studies. She learned English but still speaks with a french accent.

Power: Nothing!!

Other: She's diabetic. Also .... 'Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers'

Last edited:

Fearless Love

Years
@ Aura Rift

Nice SU :3 One thing I want to point out, the Angels of Darkness live on Earth. Just letting you know so that there is no confusion. Anyway, you are Accepted! :D

@ ~Genevieve~

It's looking good so far :) can't wait to see the rest of it.

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
Years
Reserve me the angel of light possison, darn it! So much for being a dark angel again...fine Julie is a light one this time...might use a diff name...but you get the point!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Finished, let me know if it is alright. :)

Fearless Love

Years
SeakerOfDarkness and XxSweetDreamsxX are Reserved.

@ Supervegeta

Travis!! That'll be a fun character to have in the RP, cuz he sure was interesing in the last one :3 Well, great SU there big brother. You DID forget to write one little thing in there. So I suggest re-reading the rules and putting that little thing in there :) Do that, and I'll accept you :D Oh, and yes, Alex may appear as an NPC.

@ ~Genevieve~

I really like your character :) and I LOVE her name! It's a good SU, and it seems like she'd be a good human to have in the RP. Though, like the person above, you did forget to mention something in your SU, so I advise you to look over the rules and put it in. And, like Superv, you'll be accepted :)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Thanks :) I'm taking French this year and one of the girls in my class chose that name for her french name :) My french name is my username. I added what I missed and I'm so excited for this RP :)

miley810

Assassin
Years
Name:
Julie Rose Serestial

Role:
Angel of light

Appearance:

Julie has odd hair. Except for last three inches her hair is Byzantium purple, and the last three inches are Magenta. Her eyes are Fushsia. Julie stands 5"8 and weighs about a pound less than she should, so she's fairly skinny. Julie's skin is tanned, but not too darkly.

Julie wears a royal purple t-shirt and black jeans. She wears a black jean jacket as well. As for shoes she wears wedge sandles that are the same color as her t-shirt. She wears dark purple, almost black, leather, fingureless gloves. If its a fancy occasion she will wear a knee length royal purple dress with black spegetti straps. She will wear purple 'dressy' fingureless gloves that go just below her elbows. And for shoes she'll wear royal purple high heels, and she keeps her bag. And for sleeping she wears a medium purple nightgown and medium purple slippers that look like flip flops. And if its cold or pour weathered she wears dark blue jean material sneakers and white socks.

Personality:

Julie isn't nessarly mean, but she isn't the nicest person around either. Julie uses sarcasim a little more than most people. Julie will not take being bullied very well. Although her appearance, things like her hair, makes her look like she's really nice.

She has a few friends, but not many. She has a hard time making friends, although she tries to. Her temper gets her in trouble sometimes when trying to make friends. Julie wonders sometimes if she was ment to have friends or not, which get her temper started on herself.

History:

Julie's dad became a dark angel when Julie was twelve. Julie was really nice then, but after that she became less nice, more rude, and became less friendly to he friends. Julie kind of isolated herself after this. She thought her dad would come back, her dad was always the nicest person she knew, she thought he could fight being a dark angel and come back. She became disapointed after a year, and she became more isolated. Her dad leaving certainly took a toll on her. She would barely talk, even to her own mother. Julie was able to ignore rudeness for six months, but then got tired of being bullied.

One day, one of the kids called her dad a idiot. She snapped then. She whirled around and punched the kid, giving them a black eye, and putting them in a cuncosion. The kid did wake up, but Julie never apalogized. From then on, no one bullied her. Julie didn't have many friends after that either. Thans when she almost totally blocked out the world. She would eat in her own room instead of with her mom in the dining room. She knew her mom was heartbroken over this, and she didn't like that fact, but she pushed through that.

Julie eventually came out of her sadness some, and a few of her friends became her friends again. She slowly eased back into socialazation. Her 'gaurd' was always up, and everyone knew to avoid the subject of her dad. She never brought it up, and neither did they. But one day, the same girl from last time called her dad a idiot again. She was 15 now. She almost did what she did last time, but she stopped herself. The result of that was the kid punching her to the ground, and when she tried to catch herself she broke her arm.

Power: Julie can litterly see through the eyes of other people. (there is a extent to this which me and Fearless Love have discussed) This is a type ot telepthy. The extent is that it has to by one of the light angels, a human I've came in contact with, or a dark angel I've came in contact with.

Other: 'Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers'.

Finally done! So I'm assuming I can't have ghost- Riley in here like last time...I guess its time to go read the other people's SU's where I know who I'm dealing with here...or Julie is dealing with here. :D

Last edited:

Fearless Love

Years
@ ~Genevieve~

You are Accepted!

@ miley810

Glad to see that you're working on it. I will mention that your paragraphs are rather short, but since you're still working on it, I won't make any judgments til you finish.

Back